Replies

• Butterfly2022MD
    Butterfly2022MD Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing.
  • StarChanger
    StarChanger Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are an extraordinarily amazing young woman, and quite beautiful You have beat incredible odds. When your children are older, I hope you share your story with them.

Well put, and I agree! And as a few others have noted, you have a WONDERFUL husband! Congrats to you both!!!
  • rhondaec
    rhondaec Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Your a beautiful person!
  • kc7671
    kc7671 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story! You look amazing!
  • kelsbeckins
    kelsbeckins Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Amazing story! I almost started crying reading, this story hits so close to home for me. I was in a miserable marriage with a lyer and emotional abuser that was never going anywhere in life. I decided to put myself first and left. Now two years later I've met the man of my dreams who has supported me like no one else ever has! He's even gotten on the fitness bandwagon now too!

Congrats on all of your success! Thanks for posting!
  • mimi337
    mimi337 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    You ARE an inspiration! I wish all girls could hear your story and learn from what you've experienced. Think about it -- you might have a motivational speaking career in your future!
  • RachaelRenk
    RachaelRenk Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Bummer, I thought I found an Idaho neighbor! I loved your stories and photos...amazing. Great point: finding what works for your body.
  • jacklis
    jacklis Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Totally compelling story- thank you for taking time to share it- and for posting your pics!
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    That was a long story.

I love that you are doing things your way.

Great Job!
  • twinkleton
    twinkleton Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Lovely story, well done, you look fab!!!
    Options
    Awesome story! You definitely it hard to come up with excuses. Thank you for sharing.
  • Geeznie713
    Options
    Gives me hope and makes me happy to see another woman, wife,mother happy and healthy. I hope to travel the same road. Having a really hard time getting past my horrible marriage and can't even imagine love coexisting with happiness but apparently it does!!! Thanks for sharing - I can see a little light at the end of the tunnel.
  • averyweber
    Options
    Yes LADY! You have arrived! Story for many to empathize with. Keep it up!
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    what an awesome transformation, well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • fitnessn00bie
    fitnessn00bie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    really inspiring story, you look fantastic but most importantly, you look so happy!
  • rnd789
    rnd789 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is such an awesome story! I'm on that same journey now of realizing that endless cardio and obsessing over food and calories is just NOT the way to do it. I also LOVE weight lifting, and find that I get excited to go to the gym (which never happened before!)

Awesome, awesome job! I think the best part of this story is your happiness now!!
  • JamieH1984
    JamieH1984 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I big puffy :heart: this success story!
  • aaasky
    aaasky Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I read it all and I'm so happy I did! You're a crazy good inspiration and just the motivation I needed to keep lifting weights. Thanks so much and congrats on your amazing change!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!