Options
2»

Replies

• princessleia1980
    princessleia1980 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hi all!

Glad you are all doing so well!
    Trish you are doing so well! I'm terrible when people around me are encouraging me to eat!

I survived my daughters birthday parties, but I didn't track and I know I went well over calories. I've decided to do the P90X that lots of people are talking about. Got the DVD's but it doesn't include the nutrition plan. Has anyone else done the P90X? Does it work?
  • KatieM7
    KatieM7 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    GM ladies!

Princess~My hubby is doing it right now and the inches are flying off of him! He hasn't quite made it to the 30 day mark but he is very close and there is quite a difference in his clothes!

Well I didn't quite make my goal of 30 miles on the bike last week due to the fact that I got in an accident on my bike on Saturday. I was 6 miles off of goal. I had miscalculated by less than 1/4" and hit a side mirror on a car. It stopped me and I went over the handle bars and hit the asphalt! Luckily I had a helmet on my head and sunglasses on. Otherwise I would be a lot worse and my face would be pretty bad. I actually walked away a lot better than I should have. No broken bones just bruised. I want to be able to make the 30 miles either this week or next. I guess it depends on how I feel on the bike this week.

Hope you all had a great weekend!
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    ooooh. katie! BIG hugs!
    i don't think anyone made the new link for this week--seeing that trish is away. i'll dbl chk and if it's not up, i'll get it going.

TRISH--good for you!!! and i totally understand the $ thing. i have a thing abt not baking on shabbat. not that i always stick to that, but i think abt it. and i really don't bake traditional jewish goodies like challah and mandelbreit. now that is completely warped, i know. hashem and i will have much to discuss one day....

glad you are keeping your spirits up!
    and princess leia--if you bought the dvds off ebay or somewhere, that's why you're missing the nutrition plan. if you ordered from beachbody you'd get the WHOLE pkg. sorry to disappoint you--but maybe you can find/buy a copy of that book too. it's pretty detailed with lots of recipes as well.

where is everyone else??? amy? kim? ????
    hope to hear from you soon.
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    here's the link to this week's thread.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/102935-sahm-6-21-6-27

would love to hear from you over there!