How do you generate weight report for all time?

Options
On the app, you can display your weight report using "all" and see all time. On the PC you can only display one year.

Is there a way to display your weight report for all time?

Replies

• ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    On the app, you can display your weight report using "all" and see all time. On the PC you can only display one year.

Is there a way to display your weight report for all time?

There is a chrome add-on you can use to export your data to excel. I don't remember what it's called and I am not on my home computer right now but if I found it I know you can.
  • maillemaker
    maillemaker Posts: 1,253 Member
    Options
    So no one knows how to get the PC version to display a graph from all time? I gather it is not possible.
  • jivehonky
    jivehonky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same question 8 years later. Is there way to see "all time" using a browser on a PC?
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,200 Member
    Options
    jivehonky wrote: »
    Same question 8 years later. Is there way to see "all time" using a browser on a PC?

Sure, put your weight into Weightgrapher or Trendweight on the web, instead of (or in addition to) MFP. I think you may be able to download some types of data from MFP, not sure about bodyweight (regardless of what was true when this thread started in 2015!), and I think download options vary between free and premium MFP, so me checking (in premium) wouldn't necessarily get an answer that applies to others (in free MFP).

An aside: Last I knew, Trendweight required a free Fitbit account, but you didn't need a Fitbit device to use it.

Me, I put daily my weigh-ins into Libra (Android app, there's also Happy Scale for Apple/iOS), only occasionally put my weight into MFP.

OK, that's a lie. I haven't put my weight into MFP in literally years. I've been in maintenance for 7+ years, there's no value add for me in updating MFP with the regular ups and downs in maintenance, and I don't let MFP estimate my calorie goal or use exercise calories from the MFP database anymore anyway (which would be a reason to keep weight up to date).

Call me jaded, but that's honest. I have nearly 8 years of data in Libra, though, mostly daily.