• rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Sadly, I have lost friends.
  • kickassbarbie
    kickassbarbie Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    -Having to hot wash your clothes so they fit and risking them going a weird shape.
    -Always losing weight where you least want to/looking a bit unbalanced during those in between weights. (Would the below the belly button half of me please hurry up already?)
    -weird neck lines (tendons?). Not sure if this is just me.
    - pms and overeating becomes painfully visable to the eye (pot belly)

It's all worth it though!
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options

Whoa, sorry to hear that :'(
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Annie_01 wrote: »
    mitch16 wrote: »
    Shaving problems--my knees are all tendon-y and my armpits are kind of hollow and it's difficult to shave properly without cutting myself.

And I'm always cold.

And my sit bones start to hurt from sitting on hard chairs or bleachers.

I can relate to the armpit problem. I just can't seem to get it all or I have to keep trying and then break out with razor burn.

I don't get the shaving issue... I just pull on the muscle in front of it to make the skin flat and shave that way... if that makes sense.
  • thereshegoesagain
    thereshegoesagain Posts: 1,056 Member
    Options

I've had several friends distance themselves from me. We used to get together over lunch or drinks. I think that my ordering a salad with limes for dressing instead of the taco/enchilada platter forced them to look at their unhealthy choice and made them uncomfortable. I always made a point not to come across as "better than them" but there became a define tension as I lost weight and got healthier.
    Improving one self can get lonely at times.
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    RIP my boobs...