60 lbs lost less than a year with pics

Options
stehmari
stehmari Posts: 110 Member
Hello everyone! So here I am 9 months into my new healthy lifestyle and am about halfway to my goal. I needed to remotivate myself to get the remaining 60 lbs off so I am putting up a before and current picture. I honestly don't recognize the before picture as me. I am appalled that I let myself get to that point. I don't feel that I am as I appear in my current picture either. I guess it takes time for the mind to catch up to the body change. While I am super proud of myself, I just want to continue striving to be the best that I can be. I feel like this post, in the hopes of encouraging others, will help me to continue strong on my journey.
While I'm not where I want to be, I'm far from where I came from. I'm worth it, and so are you! We deserve to be out with friends and not feel criticized or self criticize. We deserve to put ourselves first. We deserve to feel happiness and we deserve to go out and achieve happiness. We deserve to be comfortable in our skin. We must be the change we wish to see. I often thought of this during my journey, next month, 2 months, 3 months, next year etc will come, do you wish to be the person you see today or do you want to be healthier. Time stands still for no one. Don't be a victim of your body, your health, or the potential health risks that may come. START TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ce1dc4f7-1483-4fc2-9716-c01218df9c42_zps8d30a95a.jpg

cf3ff3b5-3a47-4413-aaa1-35a667c490e1_zps4e26e4c7.jpg

Replies

• EmmaLA16
    EmmaLA16 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, well done, all your hard work is definitely paying off. Also, what you said is so true, we really are the only ones who can make any changes.

Emma
    x
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Awesome, you look amazing, and so happy. Keep up the great work!!!
  • Kashton2011
    Kashton2011 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss, fantastic work.

I agree with you said even though it is sometimes so hard to think or believe

Keep upi the good work :drinker:
  • my2kin04
    my2kin04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, you look like a new person!
  • Kristy7418
    Kristy7418 Posts: 85
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job a true inspiration!!
  • Morninglory81
    Morninglory81 Posts: 1,190 Member
    Options
    That's an amazing change. Your face is so pretty and you look so much happier. :heart:
  • suzend
    suzend Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Great work! You were beatiful before losing and even more so now! congratulations!
  • becca53088
    becca53088 Posts: 32
    Options
    You look amazing, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow--BIG changes!!! You are awesome and so inspiring!!!!! <3
  • StarArly
    StarArly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    wow
  • proverbs31ks
    Options
    AMEN! Well said...don't be a victim...I can not be a victim of my food choices, I have to over come those, and make better choices.. thanks for your encouraging testimony. :flowerforyou:
  • Lynn_babcock
    Lynn_babcock Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Your before and after is great! It's amazing seeing the 'new' person come out.. your new hair cut looks really good on you, Can't wait to see your at-goal picture once you get there. Great work.
  • punkiinslim
    Options
    You look super amazing! Keep it up, you can do it.
  • Azkadelia
    Azkadelia Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look great.
  • peclarkjr
    peclarkjr Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • 33pirate
    33pirate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep up the great work!
  • stehmari
    stehmari Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much! I have such a hard time looking at the before picture. I hope this inspires someone. I never EVER thought I would be able to do this. Your positivity and support mean SO MUCH to me!!
  • allifantastical
    allifantastical Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Congrats!
  • Anna800
    Anna800 Posts: 637 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    hard work paying off, right there! Looking marvelous, really!!!! =)
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the hard work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!