Looking for open diaries :)

Options

Replies

• myweightloss2016
    myweightloss2016 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Bshmerlie wrote: »
    I'm just wondering why do people keep their diaries closed? Are we embarrassed by what we eat? I mean it is what it is. If we eat cookies and ice cream all maybe a little embarrassment would be good for us. We are all here to learn. I know it helps me to see other people's diaries as it give me ideas for meal plans and different things to eat.

Well.. I forget to track my food more than sometimes.. so it doesn't really give a good view of what I eat.. That's a reason.. but i will be more accurate, from tomorrow on hahaha
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to all - enjoy and good luck to you!
  • ObiWanJacoby_
    ObiWanJacoby_ Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Mine is open as well!!
  • emma_simmons87
    emma_simmons87 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Same here, everyone please add me. I like to get inspiration from other people's diaries and keeps me on track
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Mine is always open

29509743.png
  • myweightloss2016
    Options
    Added you :D
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Open diary here... Everyone feel free to add/look :smile:
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Mine is open but if I were me, I wouldn't follow it. I tend to stay under my goal for the most part but days like today, my one meal was bacon and eggs and my dinner was Twisted Tea, with a bite of ice cream in-between. :)
  • BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Logging everyday feel free to add me as long your diary is open too ;)
  • haibb
    haibb Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Open :)
  • myweightloss2016
    Options
    I added you!
  • jillianbic
    jillianbic Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the community. Returning user but never figured out this app. Logging & tracking daily, would like to add friends for help!
  • galaxyeyed
    galaxyeyed Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me! I have an open diary and about 20 pounds to lose :smile:
  • myweightloss2016
    Options
    So nice!
    Welcome to my group of friends :D
  • krf710
    krf710 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Mine is open to friends, feel free to add me!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    My diary is open and I've logged for 1060 days. I've had a few days recently where I haven't logged as I've been so busy...back to work after maternity leave, and we went away for the weekend for my middle child's birthday...but I've got plenty of good days logged! I even logged all through my third pregnancy.

I'm not perfect, but on the whole I think I eat pretty healthily.
  • kaniob
    kaniob Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    My diary is open to friends, feel free to add me
  • Shandajh
    Shandajh Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm going to add all of you. I hope you don't mind. I never knew about open diaries. I'm not perfect in mine, but I am losing still at least.
  • myweightloss2016
    Options
    Shandajh wrote: »
    I'm going to add all of you. I hope you don't mind. I never knew about open diaries. I'm not perfect in mine, but I am losing still at least.

Go ahead! It helps me to get some inspiration. I have always thought that I should follow a certain diet, eliminating certain foods. I have tried the fruit diet, cambridge etc blabla. But when I see friends who have lost 20 pounds or something, that's awesome! :D And they do eat everything most of the time (I also have vegan, raw till 4 friends!) but most of my friends eat whatever they want, as long as it fits their macro's or calorie goals. A very good inspiration! :)
  • myweightloss2016
    Options
    150 new friends found, but I'm always searching for more lovely people over here!