Do you ever want to want to eat something "bad"?

Options
124»

Replies

• MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Going through the "wanting to want cookies".... And other junk. Not hungry, eating healthy and I'm not craving anything, but I want to want something bad! Why? :(

If you're not craving anything, what's the issue? Perhaps that feeling is not about food at all.
    I've came to the conclusion after reading others opinions that it's purely emotional. Food has equaled happiness my entire life. Wasn't feeling too happy yesterday.

Oh :(

Some days I've felt just felt so awful. And actually realized you know, if (excessive) food would actually make me feel better I might actually go eat it. But it won't. So what to do other than FEEL whatever is happening like any other person. Because this, too, shall pass :)

If anything I tend to have my goodies when I'm actually feeling in a nice fun mood. As many have said, there's no need to force yourself to eat treats you don't actually want
  • PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    Well, I want to want to knit, but I'm just not feeling it right now.

I don't really get that way about food.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    I have desert pretty much every night. Your weight loss isn't predicated on whether you have a cookie or not. A cookie or two can easily fit into an otherwise balanced and healthy diet.

Try to look at the bigger picture...If I have 6 servings of vegetables and a couple servings of fruit today and about 145 grams of lean sourced protein and some healthy fats from 1/2 an avocado and some almonds...of what consequence is having a couple cookies for desert tonight?