Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options

Replies

• IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I hate when I can't see pics at work... I wanna see the pretty ladies!
  • LATeagno
    LATeagno Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    This is something that bothers me a little. Aside from the girl in the bathing suit by the lifeguard shack, I am hoping that these are all shopped.

I mean if they're not, that's great- but a lot of these imply-- perhaps even THROUGH the Photoshop process- that men expect this massively curvy woman who is still toned like a size 2.

If someone is curvy, I doubt they'd have super flat abs, no cellulite and perfect proportion everywhere except the hips. And even the hips-- come on, no one has hips that look like that.

This isn't real. Even if these weren't shopped--which most of them undoubtedly were-- this isn't what curvy usually looks like. Sometimes curvy has some cellulite. Sometimes curvy has a poof above the belly button. Hell, sometimes skinny even has that. I think REAL is better than skinny and better than curvy.
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Am I in the matrix?

You're in mine. Nice pix:love:
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    What's not to like?
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    These are all photoshopped with maybe the exception of the first one...

Who gives a crap if they are photoshopped?! ALL PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS ARE!

YOU DON'T NEED TO YELL!
  • rich347
    rich347 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I would say yes
  • melissafaith24
    melissafaith24 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    i have never in my life seen a woman shaped like #2

0_o
  • Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    Nowadays everything is photoshopped. Believe me... I do it for a living. ;) But these aren't photoshopped to the extreme, the form of the original body in the picture is still there. Like people said, there is some skin smoothing, skin spots/marks removed, smoothing out in general. But if someone was really after photoshopping, they would have thinned them out a lot more.

I believe these women are beautiful and I hope to be as confident as them with their body.

dove_2549384b.jpg

P.S. I LOVE the Dove Women!
  • pamklass
    pamklass Posts: 17
    Options
    All these women with curves are still blessed with the hour glass figure. Which not all curvey women have.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    All those women are very attractive, but I've always liked a road with a few curves, flat and straight is boring.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I like 'em all. First one is my favorite.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    you know two of those are totally photoshopped, and the other's are suspect.

This. A woman of that size would not have a flawless figure like these ladies.
    Right. And there would be cellulite and all kinds of other lines, had they not been photo shopped. Are they beautiful? Of course, but they don't actually look like they appear here...
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Photo shopped or not, the images presented with reference to the question are appealing to yours truly. But then again, I'm old. If she moves I'm attracted. I'm just saying.

Bahaha
  • thatonegirlinohio
    thatonegirlinohio Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm not a dude but the first girl is like OMFG hot. Just sayin.
  • Twilightsunflower
    Twilightsunflower Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    not a man but still wishing I looked half as good as any of those women
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    I am not a guy but I still say they are sexy. Women with a little extra meat on there bones are a lot prettier then skin on bones. lol
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    These are all photoshopped with maybe the exception of the first one...

Who gives a crap if they are photoshopped?! ALL PROFESSIONAL PHOTOS ARE no matter the size. When someone posts pics of hot guys on "Man Candy Mondays" Do you all say... Eww Channing Tatum is sooo photoshopped? Ugh

It's worth pointing out that your question was "do guys still like girls that look like this"...

Then you post pictures of photoshopped girls... ie not entirely real girls....

But, I get your point, the more curvy, bigger, etc. girls.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    post-21315-Ill-be-in-my-bunk-gif-lt2V.gif
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    The women in the OP are all naturally beautiful, but most of the pics are photoshopped and retouched. That said, I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Nowadays everything is photoshopped. Believe me... I do it for a living. ;) But these aren't photoshopped to the extreme, the form of the original body in the picture is still there. Like people said, there is some skin smoothing, skin spots/marks removed, smoothing out in general. But if someone was really after photoshopping, they would have thinned them out a lot more.

I believe these women are beautiful and I hope to be as confident as them with their body.

dove_2549384b.jpg

P.S. I LOVE the Dove Women!

Thank you! SO do I! I am a photographer and yes there are women that look like that. Which wasn't the point of the thread. I hate haters.
This discussion has been closed.