Do guys still like girls that look like this?

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Read the thread. I said nothing and bashed NO ONES body not once. I however have been.:yawn:
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Read the thread. I said nothing and bashed NO ONES body not once. I however have been.:yawn:

that was wrong and shouldn't have been said, maybe should have been reported, even. But, you were still rude.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

But you attacked me in a message, which makes you nasty.
  • vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    *taking bets on whether it's locked before it rolls*

I thought it was going to get locked an hour ago. Guessing it's a long lunch hour for the mods.
  • lj8576
    lj8576 Posts: 156
    Options
    Yes I absolutely DO
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Depending on the personality and other factors, sure.
  • Slothsoul
    Slothsoul Posts: 181
    Options
    I'm just gonna ignore everything and just answer the first post:
    Yes, I LOVE girls like this and they ARE beautiful. I can honestly say that if I was with any of them I'd have a hard time keeping my hands off them.
    And though I do prefer curvier girls, skinnier girls are hot too, so I'm sort of an all-tastes kinda guy where too much in either direction is too much. Everything in moderation, yay diet-thinking.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Can't believe this wasn't locked!!
  • BobMcCloskey
    BobMcCloskey Posts: 117
    Options
    I met my past wife in 1988, while we were both in night school. She lost her battle to non-hodgkin's lymphomas 12 years ago. When I first met her, she was shaped a lot like the girl in pic #4. When I first saw her semi-undressed, she was shaped a lot like the girl in pic #1 sans tattoos. When we married nine years later, we both had put on some weight, but she could rock a one piece like the girl in pic #3. When we met, she was 5'10" and 145 lbs. Very athletic as well. When we married, she was 158 lbs. Still very curvy, still incredibly sexy.

To all you nay sayers out there, there are curvy women out in the world who are shaped like the women in these photos, who are curvy, toned, and fit, regardless of whether these images are photo shopped or not. The woman I am married to now looks nothing like this body image. Quite the opposite in fact. She's 5'2", and 128 lbs., and incredibly sexy. The point being, it is the personality and character that ultimately is what is most attractive about a woman, regardless of her body shape.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include these items:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation
    a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting
    Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

4. Show Respect to All Groups and Individuals
    No derogatory references to sex, gender, weight, body-type, ethnicity, religion, or sexual orientation, or endorsement of violence against any person or group, even if couched in humor, will be permitted. This includes expressing stereotypes about any group or community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.