Replies

• bindiw
    bindiw Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 3. done
  • charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I just finished Week 8 tonight! 1 week to go!
  • galaxyeyed
    galaxyeyed Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Just started week 5 today! I'm actually kind of dreading it. Day 1 went fine, but Day 3 asks you to jog 20 min without walking...yeesh! The longest it's had me jog so far is only 5 min! Oh well, we'll see how it goes :p
  • Megeffer
    Megeffer Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    catieraney wrote: »
    Just started week 5 today! I'm actually kind of dreading it. Day 1 went fine, but Day 3 asks you to jog 20 min without walking...yeesh! The longest it's had me jog so far is only 5 min! Oh well, we'll see how it goes :p

You can do it! I was worried about today and it went by with no problem. I actually thought I could have run farther!
  • Dreamingisbliss
    Dreamingisbliss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Week 3 day 3 done today
  • jharris1378
    jharris1378 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I finished a while back. Just started the 10k program
  • mrsjatty
    mrsjatty Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Week 7 Day 1
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm using an 8-week program. I'm on week 7, day 3: 3-mile run. I'm supposed to do it today, but I think I'm going to do it tomorrow so my 15 year old can go with me. Its always SOOO much easier with a running buddy! And he's a wonderful motivator! I did my 1st 5K ever last Saturday; had to walk some of it because it was a color run, which made it harder for me to breath, but I ran at least 2.75 miles of it.
  • maddy_smiles
    maddy_smiles Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Week 3 Day 1. Done
  • Megeffer
    Megeffer Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Week 2 day 2. It's literally getting so much easier this week. Plus I'm looking forward to the run (and the elliptical after)
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Finished week 2 day 2 this morning. My girls (8 & 9)have been wanting to do this with me so I did week 1 day 1 with them this afternoon. And now, tonight I am tired, but so are they so they will sleep well tonight. We will see what Friday brings for the next day for all of us.
  • samhennings
    samhennings Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    W2D1 - not quite as bad as I expected it to be
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Week 8 Day 2 here! Can't believe how far I have come!!!
  • alwilson1974
    alwilson1974 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week 1 day 1! Unfortunately, my treadmill died on the 4th run...but I just ran/walked laps around my bonus room:-)
  • beanerschnitzel
    beanerschnitzel Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Starting week seven today. Honestly kinda dreading it because I know it's gonna kick my butt!
  • beanerschnitzel
    Options
    @bran34 Way to go!!!!
  • beanerschnitzel
    edited May 2015
    Options
    @catieraney Weirdest thing. The 20 minute strait run that week was no problem. Then the next week it was broken up into 8-5-8 and I thought I was gonna die!
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Options
    It's on my phone...that's about it. Lol. Really though, I think I made it through week five the second time I did it and had a 5k. Just never started again. Probably should have since I have another 5k on Saturday..
  • sparklegirl59
    sparklegirl59 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Finished W1D3 on Monday. Hoping to run again tomorrow. Have not been hitting it 3X week consistently. Has taken me two weeks to get to Day 3. Ugh.
  • mhankosk
    mhankosk Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Technically I am on W7D3 coming up on Sat... BUT I skipped ahead and ran a 5k yesterday in place of W7D2. I didn't go as fast as I wanted, but I ran the whole time, so I was pretty pumped about that!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!