c25k where are you?

2»

Replies

• kbaker001
    kbaker001 Posts: 61 Member
    Week 5 day 2
  • Toria718
    Toria718 Posts: 396 Member
    I restarted today. I have both zombies, run! and c25k running on my phone at the same time. Worked really well for me today! Can't wait to run for a half hour straight!
  • Kocher81
    Kocher81 Posts: 4 Member
    Week 8 day 2 tomorrow!
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Starting on Monday :)
  • katalinax87
    katalinax87 Posts: 146 Member
    Wk7d2 done. If I can do it anyone can.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Week 6 day 2 will be tonight.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Wk7d2 done. If I can do it anyone can.

You give me hope! :)
  • kab789
    kab789 Posts: 110 Member
    just finished week 2 day 2
  • kab789
    That should be week 2 day 3 going out in a but to do week 1 day 2 with my girls.
  • aathompson729
    aathompson729 Posts: 2 Member
    I took a little break around Week 5 Day 1. So I took myself back to Week 3 Day 1.
  • memorizinmo
    memorizinmo Posts: 8 Member
    Just finished Week 1 Day 3 today! Signed up for a 5K in July. Not my first one, but I haven't run in over a year due to an ankle injury (and laziness)...
  • 32kenny
    32kenny Posts: 6 Member
    Started yesterday and was able to finish without given up. Not been able to jog in almost 15 years because it felt like I would pass out. So excited to know I can do this. Doing WK 1 Day 2 today
  • kab789
    Finished week 3 day 2 yesterday
  • fubsyfern
    fubsyfern Posts: 38 Member
    just did week 3 day 1 last night!
  • rajnigandha21
    rajnigandha21 Posts: 121 Member
    Week 1 day 2 done
  • RKMMKR
    RKMMKR Posts: 5 Member
    Week 2, Day 1 coming up. Not as bad as I thought it would be. I've been walking an hour a day since Feb so I think that helped a bit. The first two days I did this in a gym and I know I looked nuts fist pumping and dancing :)
    Third day, week one was outside and was better than expected.
  • MoonCatKDT
    MoonCatKDT Posts: 33 Member
    Just finished the first week here :) Question: When logging it in MFP, what do you log it as? I've just been logging the time running and the time walking separately?
  • kab789
    Just finished week 3 day 3
    I have wondered how others do it as well
    but this is what I do...

I log the run and walk separately

I downloaded map my walk and the calorie burn is the same on that app as it is when I log it in here separately.
    Now they are both from the same company so I don't know how much of a difference there would have been otherwise if I used a different one altogether to follow my run.

For the walk I log in brisk walk 3.5 miles
    and for the run I log jog/run at a 10 minute mile

Of course I also don't eat back all the calories as they are likely to high.
  • Megeffer
    Megeffer Posts: 48 Member
    edited May 2015
    I run on the treadmill that I input my info on. So I typically log the 4.0 mph and then just adjust the time until it matches the treadmill. I don't know how accurate that is, but it seems alright.

Edit: my runs are typically slow. (5.0-5.5 depending on the day)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!