Take pics....it helps with progress! Here is mine from Jan 1 to now.

Options
2»

Replies

• Becca281552
    Becca281552 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Nice work!! :+1:
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    That's a huge difference. Nice work!
  • kufahlaatc123
    kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    24 pounds down since 01-09-2015. 1/2 way to goal.l7nqnmpgpo47.jpg
    vycbdog3jed1.jpg

• charleykayesmom
    charleykayesmom Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Well done! Can you share what you are doing to achieve yr goal?

• charleykayesmom
    Options
    I joined a support group Fb on Jan 1 and it has changed my life. I started working out this past November but didnt dial in my nutrition until Jan. With the support and knowledge od the group I have learned that nutrition is key to losing fat. I go to a personal trainer 3 days a week and do workout programs at home! Currently doing 21 Day fix. It really is an amazing journey and I couldnt be more proud of myself!
  • kufahlaatc123
    kufahlaatc123 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I joined a support group Fb on Jan 1 and it has changed my life. I started working out this past November but didnt dial in my nutrition until Jan. With the support and knowledge od the group I have learned that nutrition is key to losing fat. I go to a personal trainer 3 days a week and do workout programs at home! Currently doing 21 Day fix. It really is an amazing journey and I couldnt be more proud of myself!

You are doing a amazing job. You should be very proud of yourself. You are right that nutrition is key, however I have learned that working-out changes my mind set. It helps me to make good food choices. Positive thoughts or affirmation are extremely helpful also. Learning to like yourselves as we are is very important also. They all go hand in hand.
  • charleykayesmom
    Options

You are doing a amazing job. You should be very proud of yourself. You are right that nutrition is key, however I have learned that working-out changes my mind set. It helps me to make good food choices. Positive thoughts or affirmation are extremely helpful also. Learning to like yourselves as we are is very important also. They all go hand in hand.

Thank you :) You are absolutely right! I am pretty much obsessed with anything fitness and health related! This isn't the first time I have gotten into shape but it is GOING TO BE THE LAST TIME as I am living as a lifestyle now and will not go back to unhealth!
  • Tezzi_B
    Tezzi_B Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    You have all done amazingly well and look bloody fantastic. Keep up the good work!!!!!
  • charleykayesmom
    Options
    Thanks for posting everyone! I love seeing such awesome progress! I strive to inspire so if posting this helps motivate than that makes me happy!
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Well done..thats awesome. Truly inspirational.
  • healthyforem
    healthyforem Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic - especially the happy, healthy glow!! Congrats!!
  • BrittaniDirks
    BrittaniDirks Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Love seeing everyones results! you all look great!! so glad I found out about this site!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!