What's your weakness when it comes to snacks?

Options

Replies

• SnuggleSmacks
    SnuggleSmacks Posts: 3,732 Member
    Options
    Ice cream and pastries...honey buns, doughnuts, croissants, anything along those lines.

But now I've found a source for Quest bars, and they do a better job of filling that niche than I thought they would.
  • freckledflowers
    freckledflowers Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Sea Salt Kettle Chips
  • couchsnake
    couchsnake Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Anything salty and/or savory. Love sweet&sour potato chips,salami/pepperoni,crackers and all that jazz. I can go months without a single piece of chocolate,candy or any ice cream but not much more than a day or two without something of this category.
  • Gska17
    Gska17 Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    bread, cheese, chips, sour candies.
  • abbeyjones1994
    abbeyjones1994 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Sweet and savory combo or salt and cheese combo anything is my weakness. Right now I'm really big into pretzels and peanut butter. Luckily I've been saving enough every night to have them for a snack but it could be dangerous if I didn't weigh.
    I've also always been a big tortilla chips and cheese girl. I would bet that the huge plate of that I used to have as an after school snack every day played a large role in my needing to be here in the first place. 1 oz of tortilla chips and 28 g of cheese isn't quite the same, lol.
  • ExRelaySprinter
    ExRelaySprinter Posts: 874 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Doughnuts. <3
  • MeganKyGirl82
    MeganKyGirl82 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Salty cheesy .... nachos are my down fall
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Potato chips. It used to be cheese, but I'm off dairy right now.
  • cortney876
    cortney876 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Any type of chip and french fries
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Had I not been able to control myself, i never would have dropped the 173 lbs I lost on one-meal-a-day, which changed my life. But the closest thing to a weakness for me would have to be peanut butter cookies.
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    Chips and dip, doritos, salsa and chips, skittles, lemonheads and friends, hot cheetos, Pittsburgh pop company pop corn Wisconsin Cheddar mixed with Chocolate caramel!!!!!
  • prettygirlstorm1
    prettygirlstorm1 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    cheezels83 wrote: »
    Potatoes as in potato chips, fries, roast potatoes, mashed potatoes, wedges, boiled potatoes... ok you get the picture.
    I have been trying to have them in small quantities. So far so good.

So with you on the potatoes!!!!!
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    cheesecake,
    or anything with cheese on it!
  • jessupbrady
    jessupbrady Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    My weakness when it comes to snacks? Food. :D

so much this.... my problem is more of a "I snack when I have stress" so it depends on what's around on what I would snack on.
  • Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Chips and cookies
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    Tortillo dip hips and spinach dip.
  • SallyinIL
    SallyinIL Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My homemade cheesecake
  • andrea218
    andrea218 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Anything with sugar, but specifically fresh baked chocolate chip cookies from McDonald's or Talenti mango or red raspberry sorbetto. I have been known to leave my house at night to go out and buy these to satisfy my powerful craving. It is horrible, so I am abstaining from all sugar (not easy because sugar is in a lot of things).
  • moltobella
    moltobella Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    It used to be sweets and any kind of bread but I take chromium picolinate to control that addiction. Now my weakness is Louisville Vegan Jerky. I can eat a whole bag in one sitting. Thankfully it's not over 200 calories and it's lots of protein.
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Cheese 'flavored' Puff'n Corn (That orange powder coated, hulless popcorn?) Yeah... I can't eat it without eating the entire bag. Seriously, every time. Ate a ~700-750 calorie bag over the weekend.. I have to not have it at all... (I couldn't bring myself to log it, if you're looking.)

To be honest, I wish I never tried it. I never liked orange food when I was a kid (except for oranges :D ) I wish I stuck to that...
    My shame shines brightly from my florescent orange fingertips.

ETA: What bugs me about this stuff the most is that it practically dissolves in your mouth... there's noting to it... why the eff does it have to have so many calories?