What's your weakness when it comes to snacks?

Options

Replies

• Lukyanenko
    Lukyanenko Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cheese.
  • mizzlarabee
    mizzlarabee Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Brownies! Specifically, salted caramel brownies. And chocolate :p
  • HollandOats
    HollandOats Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Had I not been able to control myself, i never would have dropped the 173 lbs I lost on one-meal-a-day, which changed my life. But the closest thing to a weakness for me would have to be peanut butter cookies.

I did one meal a day for a stretch, though not really intentionally... it was just not a very hungry time in my life (a lot of exciting stuff going on!) Once I realized I was losing weight and looked at how I was eating, I was impressed and looked it up... I really ate one big lunch (likely ~1000 calories really) of whatever I wanted and any other calories I got in a day were probably from adult beverages.. still, quite effective and I clearly didn't feel deprived, as I did it without realizing it... Not recommending it, as for someone not accustomed to it, it could probably be really depriving, but nonetheless, a legitimate method.

Sorry for the sidebar. As you were.
  • justcat206
    justcat206 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Chocolatey, carby things. My go to at the moment is the Nu Go Dark Chocolate Pretzel Sea Salt protein bar. That or crepes with dark chocolate and sunflower butter. I try very hard to build something like that into my day because I find it much easier to eat veggie-full meals, and then get my sweets during my weak moments (mid afternoon is worst).
  • 2_FitNFab
    2_FitNFab Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts and peanut butter (not together). I can literally devour an entire tub of peanut butter with nothing but a spoon.

Me to! PB Nut!

• skinnymenow84
    skinnymenow84 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    My weakness is chips and dip. I love love chips! I can at whatever kind of chips there are. any tips to avoid the cravings when there around?
  • donna710
    donna710 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    BoomChickaPop Sweet and Salty Kettle Popcorn from Target!!! OMG... I could seriously eat the entire bag... :#
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I cannot seem to resist sour patch kids or skittles!
  • jessica22222
    jessica22222 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    I LOVE hot spicy chicken wings slathered in hot sauce.
    Luckily that's not really a snack and I get those in the pub, but those are my total weakness!
  • staticsplit
    staticsplit Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Dates dipped in almond butter. Like another poster said, nutrient dense but the calories can add up ridiculously fast.

Nutella, peanut butter, muffins and cookies and things. Gummy candy is my weakness. I can polish off a whole bag of veggie Percy Pigs in five minutes flat. I think it's the texture. Things like crisps and chips I can usually ignore.
  • TXRedDirt
    TXRedDirt Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That silly B**** Little Debbie gets me all the time. We can't seem to break up for good.
  • Momma_Raucks
    Momma_Raucks Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    RoToQ wrote: »
    I bake with my daughter nearly every week and it have to give most of the baked goods away before they disappear from he fridge in the middle of the night.

Yep!! Me too. Work thinks I bake for them,... nah, I do it for fun with my kids, and I just cant keep that junk in my house.

• chelsy0587
    chelsy0587 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Chocolate chip cookies... my mother and I used to bake them probably more often than we should have but that is definitely my most favorite.
  • TiffanyR71
    TiffanyR71 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Savoury stuff. Cheese, salami, sun dried tomatoes.....stuffed olives. Bread! Love bread with any and all of those in any combination.

Me, too! With wine, please!
  • Sephixteeo
    Sephixteeo Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Chips are my vice. With salsa, dip, or alone. I've actually been eating different snacks (dark chocolate, greek yogurt, cereal)and I like it but not love it), lately and backing away from the chips. Or buying chips that everyone else likes in the home more than myself. But I still really miss it, and really hate walking away from them and cutting off.
  • khaleesikhaleesi
    khaleesikhaleesi Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Cheese. I love cheese. I could eat cheese five million times a day, and never be satisfied.
  • amandaiams
    amandaiams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    does alcohol count as a snack? No?....hmm. I guess it's cheese. I love cheese dearly.
  • greenfield292
    greenfield292 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My weakness is chocolate bad I know
  • sarahlifts
    sarahlifts Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Having them readily available in the house. If its in the house and its sweet I will eat it all of it. All the fiber one soft cookies...in one day.
    Even in my sleep. I bought nutrigrain bars and natures valley bars for my son. I woke up with a quarter of a natues valley bar stuck to my thigh.

This sleep eating was also when I was on a restrictive diet, only eating "clean" foods.
  • scastor27
    scastor27 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    forgtmenot wrote: »
    Ice cream, hands down. I love ice cream. I work it into my calories at least 3 times a week.

This!!