Side effects of eating (mostly) clean?

Options
13»

Replies

• miriamtob
    miriamtob Posts: 436 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Make sure you are getting enough good fats and calcium in your diet. Both are calming to the nervous system. Both chamomile and oat straw tea are high in calcium and they are nervines.
  • cosmicpixie
    cosmicpixie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the helpful responses - there's a lot of useful information so thank you.

It wasn't that other ones were not "responses I agreed with." More that I found them to be rude/sarcastic in their responses. I thought that the community section on here was a place where people would support one another and not be mean. This isn't high school after all!
  • mizzlarabee
    mizzlarabee Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Thanks again for all the helpful responses - there's a lot of useful information so thank you.

It wasn't that other ones were not "responses I agreed with." More that I found them to be rude/sarcastic in their responses. I thought that the community section on here was a place where people would support one another and not be mean. This isn't high school after all!

Oh, but it is haha... :p

Glad you found some help in all of this!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options

First, it is a helpful community. Just because you don't care for the wording in a post, doesn't make it unhelpful. Try not to read tone in a message that isn't there. Second, I read back through the responses, and I really don't see a lot of sarcasm, definitely none that were "rude'. Telling you that your body does the detoxing for you, that sugar is not something that needs to be demonized, is not rude.
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Thick skin is needed on the internet. Words on a screen do not convey tone. Blunt or concise may come across as rude when nothing rude was intended by the writer. Take a deep breath and pay attention to what the content of the posts are saying, not your perceived tone of the writer. Good luck.