Is this a good idea?

Options
123457»

Replies

• SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Wow common sense is lacking so hard in here.

I'm feeling the same way. Some of the replies have me shaking my head.
  • allenpriest
    allenpriest Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options

rabbitjb wrote: »
    Look we all did this kind of stupid *kitten* when we knew less

and hence the joy of yo-yo .. getting fatter and fatter over the years .. struggling to lose the second time and the third and the fourth

Now you could learn from those who have the experience and knowledge with scientific backing and actual long-term experience of achieving a decent maintenance at their goal weight range or you can learn from your own failed attempts over the next years / decades / lifetime

but whatever you do .. it's absolutely your decision .. and it's your life

yeah I know that level of stupid. Got several of those T-shirts. But I finally learned a little and lost 100 pounds. Only took 17 months. Only 100 or so more to go.
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Let's go ahead and add that eating under your BMR for a period of time will cause a person, especially a woman of any age, to lose bone density. And that is permanent.
  • Chrysalid2014
    Chrysalid2014 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Let's go ahead and add that eating under your BMR for a period of time will cause a person, especially a woman of any age, to lose bone density. And that is permanent.

On the other hand:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1424507/warning-to-never-eat-below-your-bmr