BOOBIES WONT SHRINK!!! hehe! *Pic heavy*

Options

Replies

• keegalie
    keegalie Posts: 82
    Options
    Christina Hendricks is that you?

I was going to say the same thing! You have an amazing figure, I'm jealous! haha Keep up the good work! :)
  • erinup
    erinup Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You look like Christina Hendricks from Mad Men, especially in that purple dress!. Beautiful, curvy and confident. I think you look great! People pay a lot of money to look like you - beautiful!
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Look at the bright side. You won't have to get super lean to have a flat tummy like some of us who unfortunately carry all their weight in the middle. <--- :sad: :cry:

It blows
  • kckBxer396
    kckBxer396 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    You're looking great. LOVE the curves, you'd make a great Jessica Rabbit for Halloween.

That would be very cool!
  • Porcelaine22
    Porcelaine22 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    You're looking great. LOVE the curves, you'd make a great Jessica Rabbit for Halloween.

557651_10151311016427695_1819152480_n_zpsaaa08214.jpg

I hope this works... just for you!!

When I was a student I did Jessica Rabbit for Halloween!! :)
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options

557651_10151311016427695_1819152480_n_zpsaaa08214.jpg

I hope this works... just for you!!

When I was a student I did Jessica Rabbit for Halloween!! :)

:noway: yum! You look amazing! 10 pounds ago I had F's, pretty sure all 10 lbs came from my boobs and my elbows.... I am beyond jealous!
  • flashygirl
    Options
    love your Jessica Rabbit outfit! I did Jessica for Halloween last year too. Us curvy girls gotta represent! And yes, I have EXACTLY the same issue (and around the same weight - I started at 225, and now down to 181). I JUST noticed a (albeit small, 1") slight difference in my chest size. Seems to be the last place to come off for me!
  • calibriintx
    calibriintx Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    You're gorgeous! And holy-huge-boobs! Mine haven't gotten any smaller either. Just gotta rock 'em! :smile:
  • pinme13
    pinme13 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great curves! Congratulations you look amazing. I always lose weight on top first...unfortunately I need to lose it in my bottom :)
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,837 Member
    Options
    Lovely curves and gorgeous! Props on all the nard work! Defintely paying off.
  • emd2570
    emd2570 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    dont worry the boobies will shrink, mine eventually did and I have no idea what size bra i shld be wearing because I decided to buy those Genie bras (LUV THEM) during the weight loss and didnt have to waste $ on reg. bras .

good luck!!!
  • lastspen
    lastspen Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Man, I hope that I have this problem when I lose weight...
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! Oh how i wish I had a tiny waist like that and I am sure as you continue to lose (though it doesnt seem like you need to lose much more) your boobs will get smaller but otherwise you look great as is :)
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Great job. You look good from any angle.
  • zombiemusicgirl
    zombiemusicgirl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I didn't read through the rest of the posts, and I am sure someone has said this before, but

Holy Crap! You look like Christina Hendricks in those pics!

Good for you - keep it up!
  • SakuraRose13
    SakuraRose13 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    wow I know women who loved to look like that , you are very curvy geeze reminds me of Jessica rabbit if you have ever seen that movie it s a compliment , you look awesome !! nice job.

heres the pic you have red hair to boot ,jl59o8.jpg
  • PhatDiaries
    PhatDiaries Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Im afraid that is gonna happen to me too lol . My mom always tells the story about when i was 6 years old and i asked her " mommy am i gonna have boobs like you when i grow up?" she replied " yes" and i started crying .. HAHAHA!! I mean not only do i have big ones but they are BIGGER than hers .. but i'm not crying im smiling cause i love them :) BUT ... i do hope they go down as i shrink so i dont have back pain.. but not too much ;) You look awesome btw keep going !!!
  • amyk0202
    amyk0202 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your loss! You look so beautiful in that purple dress! You may still lose some of your chest as you lose the other 54 lbs. I've lost about 8" off my bust & around 9" on my band size, so now even though I'm an H cup, I'm much smaller than I was--only a little top heavy. I see that you are losing to qualify for a reduction. It could be that once you get to goal, you may be a size that you are more comfortable with.
    98777 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You're so beautiful at any size. Wish I was half as pretty as you. Good luck on the rest of your weight loss! .....Although it's not luck....it's hard work, which you've already got down! :)
  • dreamingofhealthy
    dreamingofhealthy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    My girls haven't shrank much in my loss yet either. I am not to goal yet. and mine are defiantly not as big as yours. But I am still measuring in at a DD. I hope I don't lose them. They are my favorite asset! ;) Awesome job to you!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!