Weird/Random/Little Known Facts about yourself

Options

Replies

• candicane32081
    candicane32081 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    1. I am the only left handed person in my family.
    2. I hate the way matress material feels on my hands and feet.
    3. i am a 32 year old waitress, and proud of it.
    4. At 12 I was told that I wouldn't be able to have children. I have a 10 year old daughter.
    5. I don't like 2 faced people.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options
    I killed a man with a trident
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I grew up bilingual in a household that wasn't.
    I could be a legal citizen of two nations.
    The above two things have nothing to do with the other.
    Clowns are creepy!
    Being in water does not bother me but walking bare foot over water droplets (ie: kitchen floor, etc.) creeps me out.

Those are true about me too! I was born in Germany and held dual citizenship until I was 18
  • TheresaTester
    TheresaTester Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    i can hold 21 small marshmallows in my nose

How does one figure out he or she can accomplish this spectacular fete? Lessons, imitation, boredom.....???
  • TigressPat
    TigressPat Posts: 722
    Options
    I can pick things up with my toes.

nods

me too

and pet animals so well that they sometimes prefer it to my hands!
  • UnwrappingCandy
    UnwrappingCandy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    1. I eat the whole apple except for the stem.
    2. I am addicted to Tums and will probably end up with kidney stones.
    3. I love Silk Pure Almond Dark Chocolate almond milk.
    4. I have huge feet. (US 12W)
    5. I have lost 1.5'' from my height since gaining weight.
    6. I can play violin, viola, and cello.
    7. I label myself a lesbian, but I'm really more like 95% lesbian and 5% pansexual. (I very strongly prefer cisgender women.)
    8. My name is spelt with 'ace' at the end not 'ice'.
    9. I have a very high libido and usually 'take care of myself' several times per day.
    10. I am a citizen of the US and UK.
  • XxYeaIrocxX
    XxYeaIrocxX Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm terrified of mascots...seriously, anything in a suit. I'll punch in the face. i kid you not, dont come near me.

My all time favorite sandwich is Italian bread from subway with mayo...only mayo.

I will not turn the volume on my tv/car radio on an odd number.

I can sound like woody the wood pecker

I have such a weird obsession with serial killers/psycho paths. All time favorite is the Iceman.

I can't stand hairy guys. chest/back and face need to be baby smooth lol

And i can lick my elbow.:happy:
  • TigressPat
    Options

I don't like diamonds much, they're colorless, over priced stones in my opinion

I thought I was the only woman who felt debeers has duped the world?

I've turned down several marriage proposals for that alone!

:laugh:
    :drinker:
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options
    1. I am deathly afraid of pool drains, sinkholes, wells, robots that look like humans, and Bill Cosby.

2. I will put pretty much anything in a tortilla and eat it in burrito form. Lasagna especially.

3. I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

4. I am a citizen of two countries.

5. I am a huge gamer, and would spend all day drinking beer and playing video games if I could.

6. When I lived out in the country, I used to get naked and stand in my yard to worship the moon.

7. I have 5 tattoos.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    I totally cringe when I hear whistling. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.
    I thought I was the only one!!!

I just hate how unaware most whistlers are

I LOVE, Love, love whistlers. Let it rip. Let me hear it. Whistling is awesome. I abhor all the nonsensical talking I'm subjected to everyday. But let me hear a whistler and I'm all, "oh yeah, let it rip!". So there!
  • GnomeLove
    GnomeLove Posts: 379
    Options

Oh, I agree with you two. I have a plain white gold band and think people that spend thousands on diamonds are ridiculous.
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    1) I firmly believe pineapple on pizza should be illegal.

2) Hippies annoy me.

3) I am in the school of thought that people who post "Would you (fill in the blank) the person above you?" threads are people I think should something else to do. Same with the people who post threads questioning if cheating is right or wrong.

4) I like mint chocolate chip ice cream.

5) A person on my friend list offered once to wiggle my meth-rotted tooth with her tongue. Sounds hot! Unfortunately, I don't do meth and my teeth don't wiggle. Oh well. Maybe some day.
  • TigressPat
    Options

Oh, I agree with you two. I have a plain white gold band and think people that spend thousands on diamonds are ridiculous.

I LIKE stones, just not diamonds.
    they are blah, boring, ugly, plain, colorless.

and worse than that, they are super common, and if debeers didn't have a monopoly on the trading of them they'd be worth next to nothing.
    besides, i think spending 3 month salary on anything that's not at least the size/importance of a car or a house is stupid!
  • nickyfm
    nickyfm Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    1) I'm addicted to Quest bars and low carb protein bars

2) I am an encyclopaedia when it comes to health and nutrition. I know everything about EVERYTHING. My friends think it's freaky haha

3) I have an obsession with America (especially American boys. Also am moving to NYC in December :D)

4) I love wearing crazy leggings

5) I added my middle name "Rose" at the age of 13 in honour of my Grandpa, as it is my Mum's maiden name

6) My pole dancing alias is "Sugar"

7) The beach is my place of zen. If I'm ever stressed/upset/lonely, you'll find me on the beach.

8) I can touch my tongue to my nose

9) I have weirdly flexible wrists

10) I can turn my right foot 180 degrees, aka facing the back whilst my left foot is still forwards
  • lostdogg
    lostdogg Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I killed a man with a trident

You sir, are now dubbed King of MFP!!!!!
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I'm patient zero.
  • pittbullgirl
    pittbullgirl Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Such an interesting thread!!

1) I was born Very premature and only weighed 1lb 12 oz.

2) I had surgery when I was several days old

3) I am almost fully blind in my right eye but no one knows unless I tell them

4) I have a high tolerance for pain- so much that when I was 16 and broke my hand, I wanted to keep working but my boss wouldn't let me

5) I am an extremely open minded person

6) I am a HUGE flirt
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    1- I cannot touch paper right after i wash my hands
    2.- i like going to old cemeteries (it's entertaining to look at dates when people passed away and wonder why, or when many members of a family die due to disease that was common at the time, seeing child mortality rates go down, etc... kind of historic).
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    1) I firmly believe pineapple on pizza should be illegal.

2) Hippies annoy me.

3) I am in the school of thought that people who post "Would you (fill in the blank) the person above you?" threads are people I think should something else to do. Same with the people who post threads questioning if cheating is right or wrong.

Those all work for me. And, I've bowled a perfect 300. Got $100 check and a ring for doing it.
  • TheRunningGuppy
    TheRunningGuppy Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    1 - My favorite kind of pizza is Hawaiian, but I always pick all the pineapple off. And I won't order without it, because I like the flavor it leaves after I pick it off.

2 - At the age of 12 I rode my bike from my home in southwest Washington state, to the far side of the Golden Gate bridge in San Francisco. Not by myself of course, I was with my parents, brother, and younger sister, and it took about 5 weeks.

3 - I've had two children and never experienced labor.

4 - My husband thinks I'm his navigator/dictionary.

5 - My music volume must be an even number.

6 - I hate most forms of chocolate that contain nuts, except for peanut m&m's.

7 - I think most seafood is disgusting. I will rarely eat salmon or cod. Ask me to eat shrimp and I'll look at you like you asked me to eat a slug.