Replies

• Katrioustu
    Katrioustu Posts: 2,461 Member
    Options
    @Zeroaccess LOOOVE the Turtle names. :D
  • alexvaughn23
    Options
    TOP 10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1) I bike 40 - 60 miles/day because I don't own a car and I live 30 miles from my job, with the closest bus stop to my city being 10 miles away. And I've walked over 60 miles in the rain, with a backpack, in 15 hours nonstop, on nothing but a McDouble, a Footlong Sub, and Water, just to prove I could do it.

2) I don't bother eating healthy. I eat Pizza and McDonalds, all the time, and I've lost 9 lbs so far. XD I avoid vegetables like the plague and only eat it if its on a sandwich from Subway. Never eat steaks, or shell fish, only processed meats (ground beef, imitation crabmeat, etc.)

3) I haven't had a girlfriend since I moved to Atlanta almost 2 years ago. Lol just putting it out there. ;D And I prefer white women with red, black, or white blond hair, though I'm open to any race really. POF: DonVaughn

4) I LOVE R/C racing and before I burned out the motor of my old car, it pushed 90 mph. Yeah, not a toy. I've actually invested over $500 over the past 2 years. Almost enough to buy a REAL CAR! ;P

5) I was offered a full ride scholarship, but turned it down to join the Army, and because of it, found my love for cinematography and was able to fund my equipment.

6) I have almost never put up a single poster/picture/anything on the walls in my bedroom, in any of my apartments, since I was a kid. And even though I love filmmaking, have barely watched any famous movies, like Casa Blanca, or Godfather Part II.

7) I will eat an entire box of cereal, or 5 McDoubles, or 12 slices of pizza, all in one sitting. And then eat again just hours later.

8) I was born to a Baptist Minister and Muslim School Teacher, but was a child out of wedlock. XD And then was kicked out of my fathers funeral at age 8 simply because I wasn't "his family".

9) I prefer DUBSTEP, GLITCH HOP and POP music to any other genre. And NASCAR, MOTOCROSS, and LE MANS 24 HOUR, to any other sport.

10) I tend to give away money freely when I drink, including buying rounds, donating over $5 to random homeless people, and paying for entire groups to get into a club. I once paid a hooker to simply watch television with me.

Well thats me... Any questions, hit me up, and ADD ME AS A FRIEND.
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for b*ggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark... My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.
  • red0801
    red0801 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    ^bump^
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    When I was 5 my brother smacked my cheek on the side of a pointy chair and I have a dimple in my face now because of it......one of my best features ;) Thanks *kitten*.....no REALLY!!

LOL this just made me snort my diet pepsi... I have 3 brothers.
  • alexvaughn23
    Options
    My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for b*ggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark... My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really.

My heart goes out to you. I thought my childhood was rough. God!
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    TOP 10 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME

1) I bike 40 - 60 miles/day because I don't own a car and I live 30 miles from my job, with the closest bus stop to my city being 10 miles away. And I've walked over 60 miles in the rain, with a backpack, in 15 hours nonstop, on nothing but a McDouble, a Footlong Sub, and Water, just to prove I could do it.

2) I don't bother eating healthy. I eat Pizza and McDonalds, all the time, and I've lost 9 lbs so far. XD I avoid vegetables like the plague and only eat it if its on a sandwich from Subway. Never eat steaks, or shell fish, only processed meats (ground beef, imitation crabmeat, etc.)

3) I haven't had a girlfriend since I moved to Atlanta almost 2 years ago. Lol just putting it out there. ;D And I prefer white women with red, black, or white blond hair, though I'm open to any race really. POF: DonVaughn

4) I LOVE R/C racing and before I burned out the motor of my old car, it pushed 90 mph. Yeah, not a toy. I've actually invested over $500 over the past 2 years. Almost enough to buy a REAL CAR! ;P

5) I was offered a full ride scholarship, but turned it down to join the Army, and because of it, found my love for cinematography and was able to fund my equipment.

6) I have almost never put up a single poster/picture/anything on the walls in my bedroom, in any of my apartments, since I was a kid. And even though I love filmmaking, have barely watched any famous movies, like Casa Blanca, or Godfather Part II.

7) I will eat an entire box of cereal, or 5 McDoubles, or 12 slices of pizza, all in one sitting. And then eat again just hours later.

8) I was born to a Baptist Minister and Muslim School Teacher, but was a child out of wedlock. XD And then was kicked out of my fathers funeral at age 8 simply because I wasn't "his family".

9) I prefer DUBSTEP, GLITCH HOP and POP music to any other genre. And NASCAR, MOTOCROSS, and LE MANS 24 HOUR, to any other sport.

10) I tend to give away money freely when I drink, including buying rounds, donating over $5 to random homeless people, and paying for entire groups to get into a club. I once paid a hooker to simply watch television with me.

Well thats me... Any questions, hit me up, and ADD ME AS A FRIEND.

Hey you want to go for a drink? :smokin:
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    i can't swim
  • mojohowitz
    mojohowitz Posts: 900 Member
    Options
    1. I hate the word delicious. I can't even look at it. My brain refuses to pronounce it even silently in my head.
    2. I think bonitacash08's weird uneven eyelid thing is beyond beautiful.

tumblr_inline_mizx3zLk8O1qz4rgp.gif
  • alexvaughn23
    Options

Hey you want to go for a drink? :smokin:

Sure, I'd love to. ;D
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I totally cringe when I hear whistling. It's like fingernails on a chalkboard.
    I thought I was the only one!!!

I just hate how unaware most whistlers are

Damn! . . I guess I have to scratch all three of you off my "potential wife" list. . *walks away whistling a sad tune*
  • NoMoreExcuses84
    NoMoreExcuses84 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. It's a real conversation starter at parties.
  • buckshot1969
    Options
    *I was Rodeo Queen in my teenage years
    *I hate yogart, pudding, marshmellows, pie, jello makes me gag watching someone else eat it to
    *I will never call names in a fight
    *I was on Romper Room when I was lil for one week
  • bonitacash08
    bonitacash08 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    1. I hate the word delicious. I can't even look at it. My brain refuses to pronounce it even silently in my head.
    2. I think bonitacash08's weird uneven eyelid thing is beyond beautiful.

tumblr_inline_mizx3zLk8O1qz4rgp.gif

Omg that just made my day!
  • YearsWorthOfFAT
    Options
    1. My parents call me Tuyul (that means ghoul or tormentor, anything in that sense xD)
    2. I hate french fries, so so much.
    3. I was in a beauty pageant as a kid, me no likey so me no continue.
    4. I listen to metal and rock mostly but i secretly adore classical too.
    5. Wednesdays and Thursdays are the days i get hurt most (today i crashed against a pole with my bicycle, i think i almost knocked the complex over that there were building on bc i didnt see the pole... im blind. And now i have two wounds on my leg ha xD)
  • d9123
    Options
    I'm terrified of mascots...seriously, anything in a suit. I'll punch in the face. i kid you not, dont come near me.

My all time favorite sandwich is Italian bread from subway with mayo...only mayo.

I will not turn the volume on my tv/car radio on an odd number.

I can sound like woody the wood pecker

I have such a weird obsession with serial killers/psycho paths. All time favorite is the Iceman.

I can't stand hairy guys. chest/back and face need to be baby smooth lol

And i can lick my elbow.:happy:

wott
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    10 little Random Facts about me

(1) I speak Polish/English..mostly English though
    (2) I dislike loud eaters!! chomp chomp chomp
    (3) I am a total neat freak ..probably suffer from OCD
    (4) I cut my own hair =)
    (5) I have been around the world..literally
    (6) I used to drive an Aircraft Carrier =)
    (7) I have stretch marks from 2 kids (sad)
    (8) I have the ugliest feet!!! EWW
    (9) my cell phone ring tone is "Aint No Body Got Time Fo Dat"
    (10) I eat a lot of protein..you know what that means?? Don't walk behind me HAHA
  • d9123
    Options
    1) Left over time on the microwave drives me insane.. just clear it!

2) I can't be in a car where someone doesn't have their seatbelt on.

3) I cannot eat mushrooms, the smell of them is enough to make me nauseous.

4) Same with any peppermint schnapps due to the goldschlager incident.

5) I had 34 teeth. I had 2 extra molars that never erupted.

used to hate mushrooms too brah. We're all gonna make it.
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I can touch the tip of my nose with my tongue. It's a real conversation starter at parties.

Me too! Try it in a crowded bar and watch people's jaws drop...hahaha!
  • iamdominique
    Options
    1) My body is legally registered as a deadly weapon
    2) I have an unhealthy fear of leeches
    3) My neck is double jointed so I can move it in weird directions (my parents call me bobble head)