Replies

• gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, good job!
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your success and also on your baby! You look wonderful and very happy :) brava!!!
  • Yourkindagirl
    Yourkindagirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! Thank you for sharing your story.
    It feels great, doesn't it? I've lost 60.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look awesome!
  • BectoriaLeto
    BectoriaLeto Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look incredible well done!
  • caitlinrn83
    caitlinrn83 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE!
  • Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    juicybravo wrote: »
    Hi all,

I never thought I would get here! To be able and write a post on my before and after!! In 2010 I was at my heaviest. I joined mfp and began logging and being accountable to what I ate. Long story short I have never stepped foot in a gym. All I've done is walk and watch what I eat. I learned to cook whole food meals. I began to juice vegetables to add micro nutrients.

In April 2014 I got pregnant. Before that I lost 30 pounds on diet alone thanks to mfp. After delivery I read all the wonderful things of breastfeeding. Not only is it perfect food for baby; a superfood. It also helps you lose weight naturally because your body needs to burn energy or calories to make milk. It's like working out at the gym. So breastfeed my baby I did! I continued eating whole foods such as vegetables, fruits, and beans. And I have breastfeed my baby now for 1 year. Ive lost a total of 51 pounds in one year. A total of 80 lbs!!!! So here are my pics!! Thank you for reading!! Ask me any questions :)

Add away. I'm always looking for more friends!

1t7l5bnp1o43.jpg
    tili89pkocgm.jpg
    Omg! That's fantastic!

• Deborah271
    Deborah271 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I need to lose around 90 lbs and you give me hope & inspiration
  • termaineross
    termaineross Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!!! Good job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!