There are two kinds of people in this world...

Options
13»

Replies

• sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears taught me the two kinds of people in the world - 1. those who entertain and 2. those who observe. So...take that?
  • LBuehrle8
    LBuehrle8 Posts: 4,044 Member
    Options
    ncboiler89 wrote: »
    There are two kinds of chicks in this world. Chicks that dig me and lesbians.

My husband is gonna be so pissed...

Almost every man dreams of his wife being lesbian.

That seems counter productive.
    Also, why do you assume the choice was lesbian ;)

Because I have found that in general chicks hate me. World full of lesbians imo.

Just going out on a limb here but maybe because you refer to them as "chicks"? I know a lot of women who hate this term. Just throwing it out there :)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    BZAH10 wrote: »

Because I have found that in general chicks hate me. World full of lesbians imo.

Why do you think that is? "Hate" is a strong word. You seem quite interesting by your posts here. Just being nosy, really.

I joke about that. But seriously I eventually say what's on my mind before thinking to myself, "What is the best thing to say here". That never goes over too well.

Best to be honest and say what you're thinking rather than be fake to please other people. That doesn't work, either. Staying true to yourself is the best way to go. And this is a really funny thread. No feedback from the OP, huh?
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options

I can't stop laughing!!!!!
    Thanks!!!!!!
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    If you feel the need to cheat, you're *definitely* doin' it wrong.

Agreed 110%
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Britney Spears taught me the two kinds of people in the world - 1. those who entertain and 2. those who observe. So...take that?

*dead* :D

• BWBTrish
    BWBTrish Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    I can eat everything i want in my calorie allowance...so dont really see where the cheat part comes in......... when i eat more then my calorie allowance? But then i eat at maintenance right?

So nah
    Two kinds of people, those who count and weigh their food and calorie intake and those who dont count.

76145189.png