Options

Replies

• shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »
    nickycat73 wrote: »
    she was just sharing….for crisps sake get off her *kitten*

No...she still hasn't actually shared the recipe.

She sure has not. However, I just had some crisps....and I didn't share.
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    ceoverturf wrote: »

No...she still hasn't actually shared the recipe.

She sure has not. However, I just had some crisps....and I didn't share.

Now I has the sadz :(
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    That's the thing, she hasn't shared anything yet...
  • carlknight1983
    carlknight1983 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love turkey burgers. High protien Low fat what more could you want on a burger.
  • disasterman
    disasterman Posts: 746 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I love turkey burgers. High protien Low fat what more could you want on a burger.
    Bacon. Oh, and beef.
  • shrinkingletters
    Options
    Bacon. Oh, and beef.

I'm partial to fried egg.
  • disasterman
    Options
    Bacon. Oh, and beef.

I never tried that. *scribbles in "to do" list*
  • shrinkingletters
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Bacon. Oh, and beef.

Man, oh man. You're in for a treat. If you can squeeze the cals in, smush some hash brown in that baby and wash it down with a good coffee stout if you can find one.

And I guess, I dunno, arugula? *shrug*

*edit* I like my egg fried but not all the way through so I get a little thick yolk action happening. Where we're going, we won't need mayonnaise.
  • disasterman
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Bacon. Oh, and beef.

Man, oh man. You're in for a treat. If you can squeeze the cals in, smush some hash brown in that baby and wash it down with a good coffee stout if you can find one.

LOL, it would be "healthier" with the arugula. Or is that just a garnish? Maybe I'll just have the stout...so many things to try....
  • shrinkingletters
    Options
    Bacon. Oh, and beef.

LOL, it would be healthier with the arugula. Or is that just a garnish? Maybe I'll just have the stout...so little time...

Fiber? I think.
  • cotewalter
    cotewalter Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I like a good turkey burger and also love a good beef burger. Depends on the brand or if I am making it home made. Have bought some good ground chuck and combined it with ground sausage, stuffed with cheese and let it cook on the grill til the cheese oozes out. There are some good brands of chicken burgers out there too. Ok now I know what's for dinner!! >:)
  • RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member
    Options
    did i miss the link to the recipe/blog?
  • cbills65
    cbills65 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I am also looking for your blog. Would love to check out your recipe since we eat a LOT of ground turkey in my household. Please post a link if you don't mind. :smiley:
  • stuartm2015
    stuartm2015 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'd also really love the recipe. I've been searching all over the internets for a turkey burger recipe but can't find one.

Please post yours before I starve myself to death!!!
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options

what's leaner and has more protein, 80/30 turkey or 90/10 ground beef? how about 90/10 ground beef or 90/10 ground turkey?

When you actually compare apples to apples, there's not really a difference between lean ground beef and lean ground turkey...90/10 is 90/10...
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    RunTimer wrote: »
    did i miss the link to the recipe/blog?

nope. never got posted.
    i think she means on her mfp blog, but who knows.
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I shred or finely chop vegetables into my turkey burgers so they're moist.
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Turkey burger is a weekly staple for me. Had one the other day with a "fried" egg and portabella mushrooms, spinach and feta with a One Bun (ozery bakery) and it was definitely no cheat night. I get a little more creative with my cheat meals. :)

wow. Pics or it didn't happen!!

I love it when people gourmet stuff up. That burger sounds so awesome I could taste it, lol.
  • SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Bacon. Oh, and beef.

I like my egg fried but not all the way through so I get a little thick yolk action happening. Where we're going, we won't need mayonnaise.

Ha, cool. I like creamy avocado action going on in my burgers. I don't need mayo either (unless it's homemade ♥)

I like your approach though, because, just as with avocados, I believe a fried egg can make anything better :+1:
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Cwolfman......can you please take your debate elsewhere? It's changing the pleasant tone of this thread. Thank you.