Icecream once in a while ok?

Options
13»

Replies

• rmcminn89
    rmcminn89 Posts: 37
    Options
    you have to allow yourself a little of everything in moderation. If I have a "do not eat foods list", all I want to do is eat those foods!!
  • ecw3780
    ecw3780 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    Ice cream is always ok. My only rule is, only eat if I really enjoy it. If it's not my favorite flavor, I wont bother with it.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Sarauk2sf eats icecream literally every damn day and is shredded. I mean like everyday.

I like my cakes, and cookies personally.

Make it fit into your nutrient and caloric goals.
  • Mo3RoseWhite
    Options
    Yes, every once in a while it is alright to have ice cream.

And if you are so worried, talk to your friend and convince her to buy (or you could offer to buy or bring your own from home) some of the skinny cow brand ice cream or the dreyer's slow churned &/or sugar free kind. Plus, there is also that new yoplait frozen yogurt you both could try.

Hope this helps you out some. :)
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    This kid says yes.

TYep1.gif
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I'm currently out of ice cream.

This post makes me sad.
  • stargazer008
    stargazer008 Posts: 531
    Options
    I believe it is healthy to have treats once in a while otherwise that feeling of deprivation may cause a binge later on. So, enjoy that ice cream! :)

This reminds me that I need to get ice cream soon, Ben & Jerry's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice cream to be specific.
  • jnr1
    jnr1 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I bought a Yonanas. It turns your frozen fruit into a creamy texture, just like ice cream. It's so yummy & it just FRUIT! Eat the ice cream with your friend & next time eat Yonana's!
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    inb4 sara
  • rosietown54
    rosietown54 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    ME TOO :)
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream every single day. Typically a pint.
    Same here. I had a pint of gelato this morning. Delicious.
  • CyberEd312
    CyberEd312 Posts: 3,536 Member
    Options
    I eat ice cream often and it hasn't hindered my progress..... Best of Luck
  • prattiger65
    prattiger65 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    A cup of Bluebell vanilla is 360 and 2 tablespoons of chocolate syrup is 100. I have this every night I have enough calories. Usually about 3 or 4 times a week. I would rather it take twice as long go get to goal than to never have ice cream.