Am I bikini ready?

Options

Replies

• BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    You've come a very long way and you look great, why not celebrate your success and flaunt it?

Oh, and file this under the unsolicited advice portion of my post, but please learn to celebrate EVERY step of the way along the way to your "final" goal whatever that may be. None of us are perfect, and we can all nit pick the hell out of ourselves if we don't just learn to stop and enjoy. Hold your chin up high and show that confidence that your hard work has clearly earned.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    There is a bikini on your body. You have a bikini body. Yes, you are indeed bikini ready.

Amen. Looking good!
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    OH you look great!
    why not flaunt the body you worked so hard for?
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    See you at the beach !
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow your progress is amazing. I really think you're the only one who can really answer that question. It all comes down to your comfort/confidence level.

If you're gonna wear it and spend the whole time hiding under a cover up then just wear the one piece. On the other hand if you're gonna wear it and STRUT...then go for it. Whatever you do, just enjoy your vacation

THIS
  • violetbluemornings
    violetbluemornings Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I agrree with everyone else, you look great and i would definitely wear it if I were you ~ congrats on your weightloss
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Depends. Did you shave your legs this morning?

Haha this ^ Ahhh women problems....
  • pe4sandra
    pe4sandra Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I purchased my first bikini not too long ago and I am planning on wearing that sucker! I say you've earned the right to show off your body! :flowerforyou:
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Yes! Wear it.
  • sweetchildomine
    sweetchildomine Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job!! You look great! In my honest opinion, I think you should wear something that makes YOU feel great! If this bathing suit makes you feel great - WEAR IT!!! But if you feel self conscious, try something else for now. Wear whatever is going to make you feel more confident! After all, it's not our opinion that matters. It's YOURS.
  • snowboardandasuitcase
    snowboardandasuitcase Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I SAY WEAR IT!!! (yes there's a need to yell here. :D)

And like everyone else has said, make sure you're comfortable.. if you're still not sure by the time you're leaving, pick up a sarong/sheer cover up or something that will let you feel fabulous while rocking it. ;D

You've done uh-mazing so far and we think you're beautiful!

:bigsmile:

PS SUPER cute bikini! (It doesn't deserve to be left in the closet...)
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,585 Member
    Options
    No one really pays attention to what everyone else wears. They just worry about what they wear.

Personally, if people don't like what I think I should wear, they can hate all they want.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SheilaCarpena
    SheilaCarpena Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I think you look good :)
  • 122ish
    122ish Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I think u look pretty damn good, but I do think that if u r second guessing wearing it then get a bathing suit 2 for just in case. I bought a pair of shorts that I kept putting on then changing my mind about wearing, I just didn't feel ready.
  • proboho
    proboho Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Get a great tan and you will feel just fine
  • samsteve2012
    samsteve2012 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You have nothing to worry about, GO FOR IT, you have achieved so much and look great, well done :-)
  • jessannprice
    jessannprice Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Your before picture vs. now = AWESOME results!!

You should rock that bikini. I think you look great!
  • beckieboomoo
    beckieboomoo Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    Girl you look awesome! But go for what ever makes you more comfy! rude question but how much did u weigh in your before picture ? :)
  • Cacoates90
    Cacoates90 Posts: 62
    Options
    Go rock that bikini!!!
  • Lalasharni
    Lalasharni Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Hell, yeah!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!