Free advise

Options
blue736
blue736 Posts: 69 Member
Copy what am doing will be hard for the first few days as the carbs an sugers leave yr body.drop the carbs slowly..an wait for the results..it's all about how bad U WANT IT???

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    You are not me, so why would I want to copy what you do?

Eta... It's a bit hard to copy a diary that's set to private
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Lead by example. I never push what I'm doing or what I believe on other people because we are all different. Why should I copy you when what I'm doing is working for me.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Huh?
  • Annie_01
    Annie_01 Posts: 3,096 Member
    Options
    blue736 wrote: »
    Copy what am doing will be hard for the first few days as the carbs an sugers leave yr body.drop the carbs slowly..an wait for the results..it's all about how bad U WANT IT???

What is it you want??? Do you want free advice or do you want us to advise you for free?

My free advice is that people should really research for themselves. While listening or in this case reading the free advice from others will at least give you a starting point for doing your own research and making you own decisions as to what will work best for you.

It is never a good idea to just accept free advice from a total stranger without doing your own research...you only got one body...

• missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

I don't want what you're trying to offer. Sounds like a gimmicky fad bro-science elimination diet that demonizes carbohydrates and sugar; two things that do not need to be restricted unless you have a medical need to do so.

• myfelinepal
    myfelinepal Posts: 13,000 Member
    Options
    Is this an audition for Yoda in the latest Star Wars film?
  • MommyL2015
    MommyL2015 Posts: 1,411 Member
    Options
    Here's some advice for you: Stop trying to converse on message boards using a smart device. If you insist on doing such a thing, please try and make it as legible as possible.

Muscles and a nice body are fine, but having a brain to go with it is so much better. If you can't even make your advice easy to read and understand, why should I follow it? And I like carbs. And sugar.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    RIP English language and grammar skills. You were brave and noble, and will not be forgotten by those who remain able to formulate a legitimate sentence.
  • arryiane
    arryiane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Day two and I have lots to learn, I went over my calorie in 100 today and yesterday. Jesus is the anything you can eat that has no calories, I am hungry already.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    How bad you want it is only a small piece of a complex puzzle.
  • Annie_01
    Options
    arryiane wrote: »
    Day two and I have lots to learn, I went over my calorie in 100 today and yesterday. Jesus is the anything you can eat that has no calories, I am hungry already.

My free advice is...do some research on low calorie foods that you enjoy. Stock up on some of them for times when you are running low on calories yet are still hungry.

There are other things to consider...calorie level too low...eating calorie dense foods...etc...etc...

• Annie_01
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    How bad you want it is only a small piece of a complex puzzle.

I agree with this. I think MOST people want to be healthy. Wanting it is the easy part. It is all of the rest of it that makes it complex...Finding the right balance...seeing the big picture...

• blue736
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    Lead by example. I never push what I'm doing or what I believe on other people because we are all different. Why should I copy you when what I'm doing is working for me.

Ok u do that no problem.
  • blue736
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Here's some advice for you: Stop trying to converse on message boards using a smart device. If you insist on doing such a thing, please try and make it as legible as possible.

Muscles and a nice body are fine, but having a brain to go with it is so much better. If you can't even make your advice easy to read and understand, why should I follow it? And I like carbs. And sugar.

Lol my brains in my head not me belly.an there's the problem u LIKE SUGERS .hense the question losing fat not weight.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    My free advice is that if you want to be taken at all seriously, try not to type like a teenage girl.
  • blue736
    Options
    My free advice is that if you want to be taken at all seriously, try not to type like a teenage girl.

Am sorry..it's time to TRAIN...
  • blue736
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »

Ok u do that no problem.

Also were not all that different that's in yr head.. Wats made out to be believed inn.If u want lose the fat u will no matter what an keep trying....
  • blue736
    Options
    MommyL2015 wrote: »

Arrr exuse ME I have a brain. Thanks very much an don't get touchy if yr soooo educated why u get yr body in the state it's in... Carbs an SUGERS are the enemy not me.. So chill out..