Free advise

Options

Replies

• SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    blue736 wrote: »
    MommyL2015 wrote: »
    Here's some advice for you: Stop trying to converse on message boards using a smart device. If you insist on doing such a thing, please try and make it as legible as possible.

Muscles and a nice body are fine, but having a brain to go with it is so much better. If you can't even make your advice easy to read and understand, why should I follow it? And I like carbs. And sugar.

Arrr exuse ME I have a brain. Thanks very much an don't get touchy if yr soooo educated why u get yr body in the state it's in... Carbs an SUGERS are the enemy not me.. So chill out..

Carbs and sugar are the enemy?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »
    Here's some advice for you: Stop trying to converse on message boards using a smart device. If you insist on doing such a thing, please try and make it as legible as possible.

Muscles and a nice body are fine, but having a brain to go with it is so much better. If you can't even make your advice easy to read and understand, why should I follow it? And I like carbs. And sugar.

Arrr exuse ME I have a brain. Thanks very much an don't get touchy if yr soooo educated why u get yr body in the state it's in... Carbs an SUGERS are the enemy not me.. So chill out..

No, no - Guatemalan physicist, scholar, and politician Eduardo Suger is the enemy.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    SideSteel wrote: »

No, no - Guatemalan physicist, scholar, and politician Eduardo Suger is the enemy.
    Lol
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options

Can you provide valid studies that prove this?
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options

Studies to prove he has a brain? :p
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    arryiane wrote: »
    Day two and I have lots to learn, I went over my calorie in 100 today and yesterday. Jesus is the anything you can eat that has no calories, I am hungry already.

False. Pickles are zero calories and so is mustard. Pickles dipped in mustard it is.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options

Is English not your first language? Because your spelling is awful. I'm sorry if that's rude.. I'm seriously asking. Also, calories in less than calories out is your solution to weight loss, regardless of how many carbs or how much sugar you eat.
  • blue736
    blue736 Posts: 69 Member
    Options

Yes plenty studies out there to prove this.FACT..am not saying cut the carbs SUGERS out completely.just minimise them..
  • blue736
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »

Is English not your first language? Because your spelling is awful. I'm sorry if that's rude.. I'm seriously asking. Also, calories in less than calories out is your solution to weight loss, regardless of how many carbs or how much sugar you eat.

Born in England..protein fats carbs.u guys are all good at spelling. An throwing remarks. It don't phase me....ENJOY
  • blue736
    Options
    Time to HIT THE GYM ..its Leg day... 6 egg whites 5 almonds. Water try this.. An see how u feel.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    jorinya wrote: »
    Lead by example. I never push what I'm doing or what I believe on other people because we are all different. Why should I copy you when what I'm doing is working for me.

Ok u do that no problem.

Excuse me but you come on here trying to push something on people who have been on here longer than you and then you get upset and annoyed when they politely tell you no thanks. There is no need to be so narky. I think you hungry.
  • jorinya
    Options
    Lead by example. I never push what I'm doing or what I believe on other people because we are all different. Why should I copy you when what I'm doing is working for me.

Ok u do that no problem.

Also were not all that different that's in yr head.. Wats made out to be believed inn.If u want lose the fat u will no matter what an keep trying....

I don't know who you think you are to go about tell people they got problems or tell them its all in their head when you can't spell and think you're the only one that knows how to do things right. My free advice to you is go back to school and learn how to spell. Also get rid of the attitude problem cos it ain't funny at all.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    Time to HIT THE GYM ..its Leg day... 6 egg whites 5 almonds. Water try this.. An see how u feel.

Are you a secret male member of team bombshell?
  • jorinya
    Options

Nice one! Might save it for later!!
  • missiontofitness
    Options

5 almonds sounds like a very unsatisfying serving size. Same with the egg whites. The yolk is the best part.
  • missiontofitness
    Options

Yes plenty studies out there to prove this.FACT..am not saying cut the carbs SUGERS out completely.just minimise them..

Why not post them then? You can't say there's plenty of studies out there, then not link to them.

• blue736
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »

• blue736
    Options
    No an not a member of team bombshell
  • blue736
    Options

Ok u do that no problem.

Also were not all that different that's in yr head.. Wats made out to be believed inn.If u want lose the fat u will no matter what an keep trying....

I don't know who you think you are to go about tell people they got problems or tell them its all in their head when you can't spell and think you're the only one that knows how to do things right. My free advice to you is go back to school and learn how to spell. Also get rid of the attitude problem cos it ain't funny at all.