Men's Opinion - Attractive women sizes

Options
13»

Replies

• christianlee1002
    christianlee1002 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Lol I think as women we need to realize that we are not everyone's type and accept that and still love what you got!

And realize that there is a person for every type...be who you are. Not what you think someone wants
  • Happinessgrl
    Happinessgrl Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    [quote=

And realize that there is a person for every type...be who you are. Not what you think someone wants

Christian - you are awesome!
  • slideaway1
    slideaway1 Posts: 1,006 Member
    Options
    [quote=

Christian - you are awesome!

Lol :) I like you.
  • Emmafire
    Emmafire Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Gabrielm80 wrote: »
    My attraction usually is connected to features than size. Curves over skinny, I find a face that is slightly plump better than a super skinny face. It's funny women want to be skinny yet most of plastic surgery for skinny people is about adding shape to their bodies.
    7cp9axfp3o48.jpg
    This about the limit of skinny. To lose weight Anymore purposely usually looks like the persons face is dying. I find health a great and sexy feature on a women. And usually you need food to achieve a healthy look. So curves and health trumps a completely tone body anyway.

I completely agree !!! Even though I'm not a guy lol Marilyn had a gorgeous body
  • YanskaNY
    YanskaNY Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    No matter what your weight happens to be at any given time (unless you are so thin or so fat that you literally cannot leave your house) you will be too thin for some, too fat for others and you'll be just right for a huge range of people. That being said, I know plenty of men who prefer women within specific size ranges and I respect that and am amazed that they have a grip on US women's sizing.