Anyone 5'6" or 5'7" and 120-140 pounds?

Options

Replies

• BeachGingerOnTheRocks
    BeachGingerOnTheRocks Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    5'7"

Starting weight was 183. This photo is in the 150s.

DisneyAbbyage2401.jpg

This photo is 120 but before weight lifting. Taken in August or September 2012.

IMG_0033_zpsd4272705.jpg

This photo is now at around 123. The abs are much tighter and so are the legs. The waist measurement is about an inch smaller as are the hips.

IMG_1517_zps1362ce43.jpg

Sorry for the image quality. It is humid and the lens on my phone is fogging up. I wanted to do the same pose to show the difference adding weight training has made in my overall body composition. I am almost the same dimensions, but everything is firmer and there's a lot less dimpling.
  • DatEpicChick
    DatEpicChick Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Im 133 right now and 5'6. my ultimate goal is in the 120's just because i want a bf% of under 20%. so with no muffin and no jiggle thats ultimately where i will be. i just started weight training and jump roping with a daily exercise every day! i love new friends, feel free to add anyone!!!
  • ambiedawnz
    ambiedawnz Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7.5"
    Goal is 140 lbs
    (Ultimate goal if I feel like it will be 135 lbs)

Started around 172 I think (right after 2nd baby) and used MFP off and on and settled around 158-163 ish for awhile. Got serious and made it to 150, fell off the wagon and gained back to 158.
    I'm now doing much better, have a better attitude and working out much more than before. It's making a huge difference and I've finally broken the 150 lb mark (where I would always get stuck/plateau).
    It took me about 35-40 days to lose 8.5 lbs and I'm currently 149.5 :)

9.5 lbs to go!
  • EffyStonemskins
    Options
    im almost 5'6 and 114 pounds. im hoping to get to 105!!!!
  • EffyStonemskins
    Options
    your 123 and 5'7?
  • Jensenwellington
    Jensenwellington Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and about 150 pounds, goal is around 130 pounds, maybe a bit less and then more definition.
    See my profile for pictures :happy:
  • luceegj
    luceegj Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    5'5 and 134lb havnt got a weight loss goal just measurement!
  • Dauntlessness
    Dauntlessness Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    July242011-December012012MFPresize.jpg

PHOTO_20130622_155959_fx_zpsd70884f9.jpg

I'm 5'7". Last pic is recently at 122 :)

Amazing. I want to look like you. Holy moly!
  • allformebyAugust
    Options
    Hey Surfy! Great job! How long did it take u to reach 118 lbs? And what kind of regime did u follow? My start weight and goal weight are same as yours, but I am shorter ~5.5. Thanks!
  • jonathanp2
    jonathanp2 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and working on 130. At 155 now.
  • jonathanp2
    jonathanp2 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    This is amazing. A true accomplishment. If I may ask, did you just follow the MFP diet plan or fit in workout with the diet plan? . I have lost mine just by following the diet plan.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Sorry for the image quality. It is humid and the lens on my phone is fogging up. I wanted to do the same pose to show the difference adding weight training has made in my overall body composition. I am almost the same dimensions, but everything is firmer and there's a lot less dimpling.
    [/quote]

wow, you look amazing!!!
  • redyo
    redyo Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and smallish build. Over the past couple years, I've been everywhere from 110 (too thin for me) to 134 (where I am currently and in my pics). I think I look/feel best around 120-125. I don't have to tailor everything to accommodate my badonkadonk at that size anyway. If anyone has similar goals, please add me! :smile:
  • vleebow
    vleebow Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Amazing before and afters ladies! I am 5'8 (grew a half an inch since last year...or was it my hair :-) ) and my goal is mostly focusing on losing inches rather than weightloss. I currently weight between 158-161 weekly. I would love to for the sake of numbers to weight 150, but we'll see how it goes as the inches come off. I started at 181. See my profile for before/after.

Songbird - You look FANTASTIC! Great job!!!!!!
  • amyx593
    amyx593 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8'' with the same goal- currently 175 and looking to lose 30-35 pounds. I'll add you!
  • Miss_Krissy87
    Miss_Krissy87 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and weigh 128 pounds
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6.5" and have gone from 165 to 140. I started in mid January. I think I want to go to 135, but definitely not lower than 130 because it's just too skinny on my body frame. I'm not as worried about the weight so much as my body fat percentage. I'm trying to go a few percentage points lower.
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    <- 5'6" 140 in this pic
    There's a pic in my profile of me at 175, grey and white top.
  • thatonegirlwiththestuff
    thatonegirlwiththestuff Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    5'8'' 132. My pictures are public. All pictures are recent.
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You guys are looking great!
    I am 5'6, currently 145. My goal is 135 but my dream weight is 127. I want to do it healthy so it has to be slow, those last ten are brutal!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!