Anyone 5'6" or 5'7" and 120-140 pounds?

Options

Replies

• WaxMama
    WaxMama Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I 40 years old & am 5'6" and 131 pounds. I have always been on the thinner side but the last month been working out 5-6 days a week and startign to see muscle definiton. If you look at my picture on the left, I just took that last week (week 3 of working out). I started at 131 so I have not gained nor loss..just gained muscle :) Good luck!

No way you are 40! You look gorgeous!!!
  • FitGirlNani
    FitGirlNani Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5 and my heaviest was 158. My goal is to get back 135 or anything under 140. I haven't weighed myself lately, but the last time I was did a week ago, I was 152.
  • LoveofHiking
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and started my weight loss journey at 158lbs. I dropped 4lbs via Body by Vi and quickly realized that wasn't for me. Then I was introduced to MFP and have lost an additional 6lbs. This website works. I'm struggled with my weight for 15 years and this is the first healthy thing I've tried that works.

In addition, I do alot of hiking and cardio with strength training 1-2 days a week. My goal weight is 135lbs but that may change depending on how my body looks as I'm dropping the weight :) I don't have any pictures of my weight loss, but please feel free to add me. I'd love the support!
  • thornbirdy
    Options
    I am 5'6" and have a goal of 130. I'm just now down 6lbs from my highest 174. Lost it using MFP and doing body pump 2x a week and zumba 1-2x a week. I love MFP! I just feel healthier and in control when logging my food. It's a great tool.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I am 51 years old and 5'6".
    I began losing weight after an emotionally explosive experience about 4 and a half years ago and went from 156 pounds or thereabouts quite quickly down to about 108 pounds.
    For the last couple of years I've been trying to eat healthily but stay around 112 pounds, where I feel best. I log into MFP daily, and track prettty much everything.
    Not sure if this is useful, but if it is feel free to add me.
    My profile pics are pretty much the before and after.
  • rjh1975
    rjh1975 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am 5'6" and I've been maintaining between 132-136 lbs for several months now. I just posted this thread today after pulling out my old skirt last night :)

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1017725-so-glad-i-kept-this-skirt
  • LadyIntrepid
    LadyIntrepid Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    I'm just shy of 5'7" and am in my goal weight range of 125-128. Unfortunately I don't have good before pictures but my MFP photos were taken a few months ago.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7" and 125 lbs.
  • Becky_Smith72
    Becky_Smith72 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I'm slightly taller about 5'8" and 135
  • CJ_Holmes
    CJ_Holmes Posts: 759 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'7" and around 141 right now. I started MFP at 155. I'm hoping to get down to around 135.
  • sineadlpb
    sineadlpb Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and 133lbs. I've lost 11lbs so far, aiming for 130 but these last few are tough! I don't have any before pics but my MFP photos are fairly recent :smile:
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7
    5w9ts3.jpg
  • _veggie
    _veggie Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5 and 130.5 lbs. My highest weight was 145-150ish.
    My goal weight is 123-126. Anyone with similar stats feel free to add me! I'll be posting pictures soon, but I don't think I have any before pictures..
  • NicoleS228
    NicoleS228 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'6 and 172 pounds. My starting weight on 4/5/13 was 193 and my goal weight is 135. Anyone can feel free to add me....to give and accept encouragement! :)
  • LixxiLees
    LixxiLees Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 180 lbs and I'm 5ft 7.5 (the half matters!) and I'm aiming around 130-140, will depend when I get there how happy I am, feel free to add me.
  • getfuzzyfan40
    getfuzzyfan40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    at 110, your BMI would be 17.2...that is considered Underweight (which have health problems too). Small frame, schmall frame...maybe you should consider just enjoying your life at the healthy weight you are at now. None of my business to be sure but it's sad that you're unhappy at the healthy weight you're at now.
  • Gemykins
    Gemykins Posts: 4
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'6" and currently weigh 134lbs. I am really happy with my current size 36:26:36 but I still don't feel thin! I am going to try and go down to 125lbs and shave an inch off my measurements. Hopefully I'll be more the size I want, if I can get there that is!! Good luck on your journey, I was 177lbs when I started so it is possible.
  • septbride2
    septbride2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not quite 5'7 and weigh 139 lbs. I'm hoping to get down to 130-133.
  • momzeeee
    momzeeee Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I am currently around 175 pounds and hoping to lose 30-35 pounds. I would love to see before/after pictures!
    Anyone that has a similar goal- feel free to add me!

I'm 5ft, 6 in and started out at 171lbs. Now I'm in maintenance at 125lbs :) My avi picture is of me currently-I used to avoid the camera so no before pics (regret not doing some!).
  • amandatiffany90
    Options
    bump
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!