Vanity Pounds

Options
13»

Replies

• rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    Some great plans I had success on would be Jaime Eason's LiveFit trainor (3 month plan), New rules of lifting for women (about 6 months after that), and then my own lifting routine now. Both are free so i suggest you look that up.

Believe me when i say increasing muscle mass, Eating more, and focusing on hitting the gym hard have great benefits.
  • lamommy13
    lamommy13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    Some great plans I had success on would be Jaime Eason's LiveFit trainor (3 month plan), New rules of lifting for women (about 6 months after that), and then my own lifting routine now. Both are free so i suggest you look that up.

Believe me when i say increasing muscle mass, Eating more, and focusing on hitting the gym hard have great benefits.

I would kill someone to look like your pic so I will take a look at those plans. :) I have been sort of winging it with weight lifting and a plan would be great.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    lamommy13 wrote: »

I would kill someone to look like your pic so I will take a look at those plans. :) I have been sort of winging it with weight lifting and a plan would be great.

There's some great weight lifting programs out there. Jamie Eason is great, so is StrongLifts and Strong Curves. You should check out their sites to see which one you like the most.
  • lamommy13
    lamommy13 Posts: 23 Member
    Options

There's some great weight lifting programs out there. Jamie Eason is great, so is StrongLifts and Strong Curves. You should check out their sites to see which one you like the most.

Thanks! I will check those out too. Excited about finally having a plan instead of just guessing.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »

Eat more & add weight training into your routine. Imagine if you had started 6 months ago when people first suggested it...
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    Get a personal trainer - your goal isn't weight, but one of tone and body composition. Find a good trainer that will work with you or there are tons of IFBB professionals out there with online programs.

I've always wanted one, but I don't think I can afford the expense. I think that is a great option though.

Yup, cost is why I posed finding one of the IFBB pro websites. I lift with one near Milwaukee and she does a lot of focus training to get people the look they want. She does a lot of this online and posting through social media. Most of her program is adherence to diet and she does a 3 phase approach to reducing body fat - increasing metabolism, resistance training, and cutting.