Replies

• Porcinette
    Porcinette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!!!!! Please add me for motivation
  • jessicabuckingham
    jessicabuckingham Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just completed day 9! Feeling quite proud because I've had a lot of sofa moments where I've had to battle with my motivation and not moving to do it till about 11pm! I haven't checked my measurements since day 1, I'm going to do it on the morning of day 11 as I won't get to do day 10 until late tomorrow after work... quite excited/apprehensive.

Hope you get well soon Heydew, and good luck all of you! X

• Heydew
    Heydew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yay your doing so awesome! Sucks that I'm falling behind....hopefully I will feeling better tomorrow :(
  • jessicabuckingham
    jessicabuckingham Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Day 10 yesterday so I measured in this morning : I lost 1.5 inches of my hips 2 inches off my waist and half an inch off my thighs. Only .2 off my arms which is a shame but I have real weights (still light though) now which should help!! I start L2 tonight...
  • Heydew
    Heydew Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm still sick...completely lost my voice. I really want it to be over soon! I also downloaded the couch to 5k app that I would like to start Monday as well. I'm going to a work conference and will be participating in a 5k in 8 weeks.
  • Dustinsteven22
    Dustinsteven22 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Congrats on starting the 30 day shred. Starting something new is always tough. Stick to the 3 keys and you will be successful. The 3 keys are nutrition, exercise, and support. Feel free to add me.
  • nicole3dorsey
    nicole3dorsey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Heydew wrote: »
    oh man....anyone else doing the Jillian Michael 30 day shred? It's free on YouTube. Holy crap it was hard. I could barely make it up the steps to lie down afterwards! Please say it gets easier!

Thanks for the info about it being on you tube Iam gonna do that for tomorrows workout