Does Sassy-Water help weight loss? Is it effective?

Options
2»

Replies

• PeachyCarol
    PeachyCarol Posts: 8,029 Member
    Options
    I refuse to drink it on principle, because "sassy water" is a perfectly ridiculous name.

Completely with you on that.

• snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    Never heard of it ..googled http://m.wikihow.com/Make-Sassy-Water

It's flavoured water

If you like it drink it

But it won't do anything special that regular no cal drinking won't

Oh, it's her again. She was the dietician whose tips were behind the article physiprof was defending.

Keeps coming back like a bad rash. ;)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    I've taken this whole weight loss thing very seriously and have been hitting the gym regularly, this time for serious. I've lost 1.4 kilos in two weeks, undertaking moderate workouts, cardio and strength training.
    While I have no intention at all to take any weight loss supplements, I've read about Sassy Water, and that it being beneficial in trimming off weight, specifically around the tummy.
    Is it any good? Even so, how should I include this in my diet?
    My goal is to reduce 10 kilos over the next few months.

Much Thanks,
    With Regards.

On a serious note though, do you drink water now? If so, add a few flavorings here and there if you wish. Point is: drink water. It's healthy for you.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    It's water with some lemon and cucumber and mint...that's it...probably tastes pretty good, but no magical properties I'm afraid.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    I swear, since I've been on MFP I've heard of all kinds of diets, drinks, pills, etc that I had never heard of before! Sassywater?!?!? Really?!?!? What makes it sassy???
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    Options
    I swear, since I've been on MFP I've heard of all kinds of diets, drinks, pills, etc that I had never heard of before! Sassywater?!?!? Really?!?!? What makes it sassy???

It talks back to it's mother? Flaunts societal convention? Is a TRULY AWESOME magazine from the early 1990s?