3yrs and I have lost over 320 pounds! You can do it too!

Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congrats!!!
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Congrats on attaining happiness and the weight loss too!
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    Thank you
  • mrdmevans
    Options
  • wahagent05
    wahagent05 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! New body...new life....new level of confidence...best of all....BETTER HEALTH!!!! Congrats!...Well deserved!
  • forruths
    forruths Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    An amazing story and grounded in reality. Thanks for sharing.
  • silvestrea
    silvestrea Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Thank you for sharing!
  • minijoanna
    minijoanna Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Incredible story and very inspiring indeed! I wish you the best!
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    Thank you
  • sandibraymer71
    sandibraymer71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are beyond an inspiration!!
  • ontherightpath14
    ontherightpath14 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am truly touched by this post! I cannot begin to tell you how much I needed this today. I have 100 pounds to lose and feel really discouraged! That number alone is enough to make me give up. It just seems so impossible. But reading your story has me feeling a bit hopeful. If you could lose that much why can't I lose 100? I am finally admitting that food is an addiction for me. It's hard to come to that realization and hard to manage. After all you need food to live. Anyway, thank you so much for this. If you remember, would you say a prayer for me? I really need this to work.
  • juanitagardner07
    juanitagardner07 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    WOW!! How awesome! You look great! Congratulations!
  • caroldavison332
    caroldavison332 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    LOVE the motorcycle, do rag, beard, story about your kid having to defend you motivating you. I work in DC too.
  • TinaGA2015
    TinaGA2015 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look incredible
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    An inspirational journey! Thank you for sharing...Be blessed in all that you do!
  • cariduttry
    cariduttry Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    WOW, you are amazing and should be very proud of yourself! i'm so happy for you & your family!
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!!! A huge congratulations for sticking through all the ups and downs. And a bigger congratulations for being honest with yourself and for sharing it with us. Thank you
  • witheredbonniesteam
    witheredbonniesteam Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Wow just wow felt like giving up today, but your story reminded me of what I want for myself
    Thank you
  • ptipton520
    ptipton520 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I'm placing a bookmark on this one so that I can go back and re-read when I need a minute of motivation. Thank you for share in such an honest and articulate manner.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!