3yrs and I have lost over 320 pounds! You can do it too!

Options

Replies

• mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I woke up this morning so grateful that I chose to regain control of my life. My wife and I were able to take a helicopter ride over Cincinnati last night. Just 3yrs ago I would have been over the weight limit.

Live life to your fullest!c4yy4uoalw80.jpg
    l7ceqxstb35c.jpg
    jzh0bdfk5ht6.jpg
    dwj4idseekh6.jpg
    ybousqoks416.jpg
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    Like my weight loss support page on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/DavesRoadtoBetterHealth
  • Jessalane0607
    Jessalane0607 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You hit the nail on the head. Multiple times. Amazingly awesome sir. Thank you for sharing, and fantastic job!
  • christinak74
    christinak74 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You are so totally awesome. I really enjoyed reading your post and thank you for sharing your success with us! :)
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!
  • fruitydelicious
    fruitydelicious Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Praise the Lord on your sustained repentance regarding food addiction. I am mentally where you were in the beginning. Thank you for your inspirational post and reminding me I can do it!
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    ;) thanks everyone.
  • Deeann5
    Deeann5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just wow! Great job never giving up!
  • TamLam99
    TamLam99 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    holy freakin moly !!! you are such an inspiration.
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    Thank you
  • Happyme2009
    Happyme2009 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Superb results , wow !!!!!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    You're incredible! Congratulations!
  • p444cod41
    p444cod41 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I loved your story!well done you have done an amazing job!and I hope your enjoying every second of your new fit and healthy life!
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    Thank you
  • JLG1986
    JLG1986 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You look not only much fitter and happier, but also about 20 years younger in the after pictures! Amazing.
  • Nazy_Ak
    Nazy_Ak Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your journey. What an inspiring transformation. I think the mental change is alot more difficult than the physical sometimes and by the end of your post, I welled up. Well done for all the hard work you've put it!! :)
  • Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! You look great! Thank you for sharing your story, truly an inspiration!
  • jpe54
    jpe54 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring person you are, I am truly struggling, I will follow your story and draw inspiration from you.
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    Thank you @jpe54 you get overcome your struggles! I promise you that you can achieve your goals!
  • mrdmevans
    Options
    ioyf0fwcpa7d.jpg
    ezxl4fntjmea.jpg

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!