IF Diet

Options
naxeea
naxeea Posts: 138 Member
edited May 2015 in Getting Started
Hi all
This is my first week of IF diet,I have done it before and has worked for me.I was jobless since October 2015 but now on my way to start working again.I need to be back in shape and I know this will work,first week has been a little tough since I haven't done it in a little while.I have taken my pics and can't wait to take pics again in 5 more weeks.Right now I'm doing home workouts,3 days/week.I am eating within 500 cal on fast days.Rest of the days are normal.I hope to hear from you guys.Thanks

Replies

• ataylorgardner
    ataylorgardner Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Excuse my ignorance but what is the IF diet?
  • naxeea
    Options
    My bad.Intermittent fasting/5:2.That's fasting for 2 alternate days a week.
  • bunnypy
    bunnypy Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    All the best to you, intermittent fasting works for sure, for as long as you don't cheat :smile:
  • lennafreak147
    lennafreak147 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    naxeea wrote: »
    Hi all
    This is my first week of IF diet,I have done it before and has worked for me.I was jobless since October 2015 but now on my way to start working again.I need to be back in shape and I know this will work,first week has been a little tough since I haven't done it in a little while.I have taken my pics and can't wait to take pics again in 5 more weeks.Right now I'm doing home workouts,3 days/week.I am eating within 500 cal on fast days.Rest of the days are normal.I hope to hear from you guys.Thanks

• veekapolak
    veekapolak Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi all

@naxeea Best of luck lady. Wats your new job nature wud be? Work can effect your fitness regime, in my case it has infact. Can i add?
  • veekapolak
    Options
    bunnypy wrote: »
    All the best to you, intermittent fasting works for sure, for as long as you don't cheat :smile:

Cheat is necessary every fortnight
  • naxeea
    Options
    veekapolak wrote: »
    Hi all

@naxeea Best of luck lady. Wats your new job nature wud be? Work can effect your fitness regime, in my case it has infact. Can i add?

Thanks.Work sure does effect it.I save 1 FD for the weekend and 1 during the week.
  • veekapolak
    Options
    Hi all

Thanks.Work sure does effect it.I save 1 FD for the weekend and 1 during the week.

I also started it. Lets team up. I also took my pics. Here it is. You also share ur pic. Fingers crossed that it will work.iab3xy5jdzar.jpg
  • Sarasmaintaining
    Sarasmaintaining Posts: 1,027 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options

No.

Welcome aboard OP :) I did alternate day IF for my weight loss phase, 5:2IF as my transition plan from weight loss to maintenance and I now do 16:8IF as part of my maintenance plan. Love IF and I'll most likely do it in some form for the rest of my life. There's quite a few IF'ers here, most do 16:8IF though there's a few ADF/5:2IFers too :)
  • naxeea
    Options

No.

Welcome aboard OP :) I did alternate day IF for my weight loss phase, 5:2IF as my transition plan from weight loss to maintenance and I now do 16:8IF as part of my maintenance plan. Love IF and I'll most likely do it in some form for the rest of my life. There's quite a few IF'ers here, most do 16:8IF though there's a few ADF/5:2IFers too :)

True that girl.I totally agree.Now I can't even think of any other diet plus I hate those kind of diets where they ask you to eat 5-6 times a day.One I hate cooking.2 I can't be eating all day long,I have better things to do:).These days I'm doing 5:2 or sometimes 5:3,trying to get back into shape before I start my work again.There's no way it won't work as long as you being a good girl.Just remember it takes time we need to be patient.Good luck ladies.