looking for friends to motivate each other :)

Options
13»

Replies

• vicenney
    vicenney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I have had this app for a few months but stopped using it. I slowly fell out of my routine and regret it greatly. I was 9 pounds away from my goal and now I'm 20 pounds away. I'm looking for friends on here as well to help motivate. Good luck!
  • cosmicjenn
    cosmicjenn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Jenn! I have been trying to figure out how to have friends on here forever! I've been using it for a year now and it's really helped me. I've lost about 20 lbs? Have 20 more to lose before my bachelorette party. Let's motivate!!
  • xReMaKe
    xReMaKe Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Also trying to lose 15lbs , anyone feel free to add so we can all do this together . :)
  • bec7109
    bec7109 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have had a MFP account for a while, I was using it with my fitbit before it broke.

This is my first time on the forums, I am looking to get connected with like minded folks who want motivation, encouragement and a connection with.

For example, It would keep me on track for my early morning workouts if I had an "accountabilibuddy" to message or text.

About me:
    I'm 24 and live in a small town with a hilly terrain. My workouts are either at home with a kettelbell or pilates, or on the pavement working the hills in a run/walk combo.

My 3 month goals are to run a 10k, lose 15 pounds, and increase my strength training capabilities.

I connect best with people via pinterest, facebook, and text messaging.
  • brettop230
    brettop230 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I just joined I also use fitbit, feel free to add me cause I haven't worked out how yet.
  • raejayb
    raejayb Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi! Yes, same thing! I am challenging myself to log everyday through 7/8. Add me if you want to join in on this challenge! My current goal is to hit 130 lbs (just 10 more to go).
  • fmaldonado93
    fmaldonado93 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I agree, everyone needs motivation once in a while. Feel free to add me.. ;)
  • Cindysosweet
    Cindysosweet Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Started using the app awhile ago but just fell off using it. Trying to get myself going again so feel free to add :)
  • SarahSmiles0x
    SarahSmiles0x Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm just starting out and need more friends as well, anyone can add me
  • BboyKuda
    BboyKuda Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi, just started this today and looking for some fitness friends. I'm a very active person and definitely looking to be motivated and hopefully motivate others. Anyone and everyone feel free to add me. Let's do this!
  • mackenziecoy
    mackenziecoy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    So pumped for this guys ! We can do it. Health is wealth
  • Bel0602
    Bel0602 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:)
  • mjosephinermc
    mjosephinermc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! It sounds like we have similar goals. I am looking to lose 20 lbs and keep it off! We can motivate each other! Feel free to add me!
  • wcope0412
    wcope0412 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add!! If your looking for a friends who stay motivated!!!
  • Sammy44mfp
    Sammy44mfp Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm sammy feel free to add me
  • LoreA1960
    LoreA1960 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi! I've been using MFP since December and I've found it to be a really useful tool to keep me on track. I've lost 48 pounds so far!
  • FuriousFurian
    FuriousFurian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me
  • nellebelle14
    nellebelle14 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I've just restarted MFP again and this time I'd like to find new friends to help with motivation and to share advice! I am 29 yrs. old, 5' 4". My goal is to lose 30 pounds within 6+ months. Feel free to add me :)