What do you think is romantic

Options
124»

Replies

• vbernier1
    vbernier1 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    My fiancee recently (less than six months ago) stopped smoking with Chantix - which is super expensive. well, he had slipped and had a cig a few times and i politely said... just think of how much money and energy you put into stopping. you don't want to throw it all away for nothing.
    Well, last weekend, i was particularly nauseated (after having been out with some girlfriends and stuck in a smokey environment) and i walked out of the grocery store to see him smoking. i was a total B to him and told him how disappointed i was and sickened *i really don't like the smell of cigarettes*... yea unpleasant (and not even "that time").
    Later he came home and had something in his mouth. He wouldn't tell me at first what it was, but then showed me a nicotine lozenge.
    That's romantic! I'm a total B to him, and in return, he tries to do something to make me happy.... I'm easy. lol.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    Options
    Sadly, I don't even know anymore.
  • GeekAmour
    GeekAmour Posts: 262
    Options
    One of the most romantic things my Mr has ever done for me is a bit weird.... we were young & poor & didn't have money for frivolities on Valentines day, I knew & accepted that & wasn't bothered when he got up & left for work before me & didn't leave me anything.

About two hours later I was walking to the train station when I saw a bucket sitting on a park bench, as I approached I saw that scrawled on the side of the bucket was XXXX (him) loves XXXX (me). It was so unexpected it made me burst into tears, but it is weird to say that the best valentine I ever got was sharpie scrawl on an abandoned bucket....
  • V3XES
    V3XES Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    licking the Snickers crumb off my wife's cheek !
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    when you are on your period, but you don't blame me for everything.

makes me tear up every time.
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is the most unromantic person ever.Our first kinda date he had me watch a troma movie with him, if you don't know what that is....you really don't want to know. The most romantic thing that he does has to be when we are cuddling on the couch and watching a movie, he would drop a kiss on the top of my head.melts my heart every time ♡♥
  • pjol79
    pjol79 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Laying on the floor, listening to music, his (her) head on my stomach, laughing together.

Laying my (her) head on his (my) chest during a movie.

I'm gonna have to steal these. The little, everyday, intimate moments are what gives me the warm fuzzies.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    -The cassette.. yes cassette since it was long ago that my then boyfriend and now husband made for me full of love songs that had meaning to him about us at that time. I still think of some of those songs and it brings back memories of that time in our lives as teenagers even 30+ years later :heart:

-The time we spent on a tropical island, made love under the palm trees on the beach, him knocking down a coconut and opening it for me which is a hard task! then us booking the most amazing champagne picnic basket from the resort, hiring a little boat and him driving us to a little quite cove on the otherside of the island away from anyone to eat/drink and skinny dip then do some fishing on the way back.
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    Not dutch ovening me, again :grumble:
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    making a sandwich.. very thoughtfull
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    My husband telling me "im addicted to you.." my response was "at least you're appreciating all the work im putting in (working out)"... he said."no...im addicted to YOU..."... fyi, this was during a hug. Most wonderfully romantic thing anyones said to me..
  • FaerieCae
    FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    when you are on your period, but you don't blame me for everything.

makes me tear up every time.

:laugh: must be love!
  • Tubtui
    Tubtui Posts: 53
    Options
    The most romantic thing my boyfriend ever told me:
    "The Daleks say 1 Dalek beats millions of Cybermen. You're my Dalek."

It still makes me feel all warm and fuzzy.
  • super_J73
    super_J73 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Eye contact, great conversation and the occasional foot rub :smile:
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    WTF? You saw me naked?
  • kelsierose094
    kelsierose094 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    For my birthday this year, my boyfriend at the time had ordered me something online. Unfortunately it got delayed, and he felt a bit bad that it wouldn't come on my birthday. Of course I didn't mind at all...but on the day of my birthday he rocked up to my house very early (and he LOVES his sleep-ins!) with a huge bouquet of flowers, and large picture frame with a picture of us in it...It would've been an amazing present alone - but it was only because he felt bad about the delay of the actual one! I love those two things even more than the present too, just because of his thought behind them :laugh:
  • MsPudding
    MsPudding Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Giving me Power of Attorney.
  • txin1
    txin1 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Toe sucking. Clearly.