2 yrs of MFP - 130+ lost, 9 months maintaining (with pics)

Options

Replies

• proudmommaof5
    proudmommaof5 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Such a great story!!
  • carolose46
    carolose46 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Love the way you write. would read your first novel anytime! Thank you for sharing your magic! amazing and inspiring story! you are beautiful inside out!
  • donnaleeI
    donnaleeI Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    this is a GREAT post!!!!! What inspiration!!! Congratulations on your success and thank you for the encouragment!!!!!
    :happy:
  • ShannonMpls
    ShannonMpls Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    All of these comments are so wonderful, guys. Thank you. I am reading and appreciate every one.
  • samanthathacker
    samanthathacker Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing, I am just starting my journey and you have no idea how much stories like yours help :)
  • kissesonlyStan
    kissesonlyStan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just what I needed with my morning tea. Thanks.
  • fitnh
    fitnh Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    That is truly inspirational! Great job...you look wonderful!!!!
  • shivvie1969
    shivvie1969 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you so much for posting. You have done amazingly well!
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Most importantly, I've learned that it's really not that complicated: eat plenty of real food. keep track of that food. lift heavy things. move around more. build a support system. never let perfect become the enemy of good. There's magic to these realizations; I never understood them before, but now they feel downright foundational.

Very well put. Congratulations!
  • moonievidler
    moonievidler Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Excellent Story! Thank you for telling it.
  • AnnDenny
    AnnDenny Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Oh my you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ReinaJaLaNa
    ReinaJaLaNa Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    WOW! I can see why this thread has picked up 15 pages! You really do look like a completely different person -- MAD props to you. Fantastic job.
  • isisbryan
    isisbryan Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!
  • FreeTay
    FreeTay Posts: 18
    Options
    Your story hits home for me. I had to step away from my desk with my phone to read it all (didn't want anyone to notice my head was down and not on the screen) but it was definitely worth it. Great job!
  • mainey65
    mainey65 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your incredible story. You look amazing! That's why I love MFP, because of people like you who inspire people like my to keep moving forward!
  • kjf1982
    kjf1982 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Brought tears to my eyes. You are SUCH an inspiration. Thank you for sharing your story.
  • Lizabelle1212
    Lizabelle1212 Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I am so glad I read this - truly an inspiration! Like you, I'm 5'11" and my starting weight was just shy of 300lbs (298.6 to be exact) and, also like you, my goal weight is just to get to a healthy BMI - (I figure losing 120 will put me at 178.6, so that's my GW). Thinking about losing 120lbs is a daunting task - I'm a month and a half in and most days I still sit here and wonder how that will ever happen. Going to come back to your success story when I'm having those hopeless moments! I look forward to the day when I can post a success story on here, as well :) Congrats on your weight loss! I'm sure it's an incredible feeling!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    I'm totally going to steal a quote from you cause I loved it so much!! "Start and then don't stop".
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing results girl!! You look fabulous!!
  • staceymoyer1
    staceymoyer1 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing - what an inspiring and awesome transformation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!