Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    What is love?

Is love when the heart aches when you and one other are apart? Is it the touch of the hand that sends electric bolts to the pit of your stomach? Could it be them butterflies that are trapped within you? Or is love that one person you couldn't ever imagine not being in your life? [/quote

Couldn't that also be infatuation?

What if infatuation was in fact a life long love? Wouldn't infatuation wear off at one point?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    rughead06 wrote: »
    Should you up your game and stand in his closet breathing heavily? :flushed::joy:

Couldnt that be your trick Ella?

Are you saying you'd rather have her stalk you then me? Should I be insulted?

Don't you think I spend too much time stalking you, that I won't have enough time to stalk @rughead06? :joy:

Should I make a stalking schedule?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Can I be stalked on Mon-Wed-Friday? Then rugsy can be Tues-Thursday and Saturday-sunday. Does that work for you Ella?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Should you up your game and stand in his closet breathing heavily? :flushed::joy:

Don't you think I spend too much time stalking you, that I won't have enough time to stalk @rughead06? :joy:

Will you need one? Don't I see you outside @Nograce80 house with your binoculars looking in her bedroom window at 1am? Did I mention I see you every night at that time in that spot? :joy:
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Can I get in on this?
  • Nograce80
    Would you like to stalk or be stalked?
  • rughead06

Will you need one? Don't I see you outside @Nograce80 house with your binoculars looking in her bedroom window at 1am? Did I mention I see you every night at that time in that spot? :joy:

Are you saying you are stalking me or her? :o
  • Nograce80
    Is she watching you watching me?
  • Nograce80
    Who do I get to watch?
  • rughead06
    Who do I get to watch?

Do we just need in a circle and watch each other?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Can I be stalked on Mon-Wed-Friday? Then rugsy can be Tues-Thursday and Saturday-sunday. Does that work for you Ella?

Do you know that sounds perfect?! Can I set up my tent and cameras too?
  • rughead06

Can i share your tent?
  • Determined_ella_89

Aren't me and you stalking @Nograce80 ?
  • Determined_ella_89

Can i share your tent?

Should I leave it there for you for the days you will be taking?
  • rughead06

Couldnt we just talk her together?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    So...how about that sports ball?
  • Nograce80
    Does stalking make you uncomfortable? Are you trying to change the subject?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Can't you be a night stocker if you work at a grocery store?
  • Determined_ella_89

Couldnt we just talk her together?

Don't we have split shifts?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Has anyone noticed this site seems to recently be attracting a very young crowd? Is there an age limit to mfp? Why are 13 year Olds on here?