Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Would you believe I cook very well?

What's your specialty?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    What were you wanting to learn?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    What's love got to do, got to do with it?
  • Nograce80
    Ella, how much do you weigh??? Hahahaha, sorry, is it okay that I couldn't help myself?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Ella, how much do you weigh??? Hahahaha, sorry, is it okay that I couldn't help myself?

:joy: but really why ask other people's weights when you don't share your own? :flushed: am I missing the point? :joy:
  • Determined_ella_89
    Could I answer more than you?
  • Nograce80
    Is she trying to make herself feel better by trying to fat shame others? Would you know I weigh more than I look? Isn't that the curse of a girl with a big butt?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Is she trying to make herself feel better by trying to fat shame others? Would you know I weigh more than I look? Isn't that the curse of a girl with a big butt?

Lol don't you think I'm stamped as a wide load? Shouldn't that be enough or even a picture? Could anyone possibly feel better or happy knowing others are miserable about their weight? :anguished::joy: should I just show her my wide load? :joy:
  • Nograce80
    Do you think she will like that???
  • Determined_ella_89
    Do you think she will like that???

Don't you know she would run for her life? Wouldn't she have night terrors for many years to come? Do you think she will delete that thread soon? :joy:
  • Nograce80
    Has anyone even posted in it????
  • Determined_ella_89
    Do you know only I have twice? :joy:
  • Determined_ella_89
    Do you know someone has posted in there now? :joy:
  • Nograce80
    Should I say a ridiculous weight???
  • KT_3009
    Do you know someone has posted in there now? :joy:

Haha is this about that how much you weigh thread?
    Your response was amazing!!
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    How are you two this morning? Can I contribute and say I'd be way too chicken to post in that thread?
  • Nograce80
    Isn't weight subjective?? Could you and I weigh the same but still look completely different??? I've always carried my weight pretty well even at my heaviest, isn't it nice to be a curvy girl?
  • KT_3009
    Definitely weight is subjective to every body.. My friend and I at one stage were same height and weight was 2pounds difference and she was a size smaller and looked a lot slimmer on her lower body and large on her top half while I held most of my weight in the lower half.. It's weird how our bodies work isn't it?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Doesn't that make it a shame when we compare ourselves to others?
  • Nograce80
    Shouldn't we try not to? Shouldn't we be happy for our friends and encouraging?