Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Do you know I also have the evenly contributed weight? Do you know my biggest weight was 18 stone? Do you know that was with a 9lb 4oz baby inside me? :joy:
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    We both were very encouraging with eachother I never said I wasn't did I? Just stated :)
  • Determined_ella_89
    Do you know if we looked at others in comparison Wed all cry ourselves to sleep at night? :cry: :joy:
  • KT_3009
    edited October 2015
    Doesn't the media already do that to us? Haha ;)
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Isn't the media terrible?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Do you know I don't remember the last time I looked at any magazine or TV celebrity thing? Have you seen the photoshopping that goes on :o? I could look flawless if I could find someone to do it couldn't I? :joy: but don't you think natural is so beautiful?!
  • KT_3009
    Do you know I don't remember the last time I looked at any magazine or TV celebrity thing? Have you seen the photoshopping that goes on :o? I could look flawless if I could find someone to do it couldn't I? :joy: but don't you think natural is so beautiful?!

Spot on right there!! <3 hahaha I'd rather get results the proper way than use photoshop.. How's everyone's day/night been though?
  • jbuzzed
    Did you know that I just woke up and my day just started? Could you believe that it's still dark out?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Can it be daylight savings time yet??? Do you know I'm looking forward to that hour?
  • jbuzzed
    Do you know that I feel the same way? Would you believe that I only feel happy in the sunshine?
  • KT_3009
    Would you believe it's 11:34pm here and it's so dark haha
  • jbuzzed
    Are you going to bed soon?
  • KT_3009
    Insomnia and anxiety makes it hard to sleep before 2am do you believe that? It's frustrating
  • Nograce80
    Isn't insomnia the worst? Why is it sometimes things work, and then other times they don't? have you tried meditation? You know that helps me sometimes?
  • KT_3009
    Insomnia is definitely the worst. Medication I have been given seems to keep me up just as long isn't that weird? Tried lavender sprays, no heavy lights and nothing works guess I'm a weirdo? Aha
  • Nograce80
    Nah, it's just being a woman, wouldn't you agree? Wouldn't it be nice to be able to turn the mind off and just sleep?
  • KT_3009
    Might need to invent a sleep machine that switches off the mind for a peaceful 8hrs sleep wouldn't that be great?
  • Nograce80
    doesn't that sound dangerous? What if you set it for eight years instead of eight hours?
  • Whittedo
    Whittedo Posts: 352 Member
    Is this weird and wonderful discussion still going on?
  • jbuzzed
    Do you know that I'm familiar with insomnia as well? Isn't it the worst? Don't you hate feeling like a zombie in the morning? Hope you know I feel for you?