Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Do you think it would make him feel better about his musical choices?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Do you think we should send him an Incubus CD and show him real good Music?

Do you think he would appreciate it? Can I send him three days grace?
  • Nograce80
    wilsoncl6 wrote: »
    Do you think it would make him feel better about his musical choices?

Are you saying you don't like incubus?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Are you saying that there are people out there who don't like Incubus???
  • wilsoncl6
    Incubus is a pretty cool band I thought? Could it be possible that a lot of guys think they're too soft?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Wouldn't that just mean that they are afraid to admit that they themselves have a soft side?
  • wilsoncl6
    Aren't a lot guys to macho to admit to having a soft side, much less being afraid?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    You know I agree with you and we all have a soft side no matter who we claim to be?
    Shouldn't I go get ready now for Lunch? Having Sushi!!! :yum:
  • Nograce80
    Didn't my husband and his best friend go to see Incubus? Is that weird? Isn't it also weird that they went to Alicia Keys, and she smiled down at them? Do you think she was thinking what a cute couple they were?
  • wilsoncl6
    I wonder if you love sushi as much as I do?
  • Nograce80
    Who is going to sushi? can I come?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    You know that I'd I bet no one could Love Sushi as much as I do?

You guys are awesome to hang out with! Did you know that? Will I see ya later?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member
    Did you know that I've wondered that myself?
  • Nograce80
    Do you know I actually love it? DO you think it's because my mom was open to new things? Hey are you still dating my mom?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Do you know that in my experience the people who eat sushi are the same type of people who do yoga and only drink "downtown"?
  • Nograce80
    Do you know that in my experience the people who eat sushi are the same type of people who do yoga and only drink "downtown"?

How was your game?
  • Nograce80
    Didn't she quit answering my phone calls since the last time got arrested?
    Is my mom in jail and you didn't tell me?

• jbuzzed

Did you finish your game already?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Nograce80 wrote: »

How was your game?
    jsummd wrote: »

Do you know that Fallout really doesn't have an end, and I was still playing the previous one every now and then, even 5 years after it came out?
  • jbuzzed
    Nograce80 wrote: »

How was your game?
    jsummd wrote: »

Do you know that Fallout really doesn't have an end, and I was still playing the previous one every now and then, even 5 years after it came out?

Is it better than the previous version? Will you still be playing it 5 years from now?