Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    jsummd wrote: »
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Do you know that in my experience the people who eat sushi are the same type of people who do yoga and only drink "downtown"?

How was your game?
    Do you know that in my experience the people who eat sushi are the same type of people who do yoga and only drink "downtown"?

Did you finish your game already?

Do you know that Fallout really doesn't have an end, and I was still playing the previous one every now and then, even 5 years after it came out?

Is it better than the previous version? Will you still be playing it 5 years from now?

Do you know that I definitely think it's a lot better so far, and that I know I'll get at least a few hundred hours of gameplay out of it over the next couple of years? Plus do you know that it's already compatible with the Oculus Rift, so when that comes out next year I'll be able to play it in VR?
  • jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,172 Member

How was your game?

Do you know that Fallout really doesn't have an end, and I was still playing the previous one every now and then, even 5 years after it came out?

Is it better than the previous version? Will you still be playing it 5 years from now?

Do you know that I definitely think it's a lot better so far, and that I know I'll get at least a few hundred hours of gameplay out of it over the next couple of years? Plus do you know that it's already compatible with the Oculus Rift, so when that comes out next year I'll be able to play it in VR?

Doesn't that make it a worthwhile purchase? Is VR virtual reality? Did you know that I never knew that there really were games out like that?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Did you know that the onliest vidya games I had as a kid was pong?

Are you dating yourself?
  • Nograce80
    Wasn't she released to a halfway house last week?

Are you thinking of someone elses mom? Didn't my mom just text me today?
  • OneHundredToLose

How was your game?

Doesn't that make it a worthwhile purchase? Is VR virtual reality? Did you know that I never knew that there really were games out like that?

Can you believe that Virtual Reality has been out for a while, but that the Oculus Rift will be the first device to bring immersive VR to the home for a reasonable price?
  • jbuzzed
    Have you already preordered? Did you need special equipment for this game?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Have you already preordered? Did you need special equipment for this game?

You know, sadly you can't preorder it yet? Also, did you know that the Oculus Rift is a device that connects to your computer and will allow you to experience VR with hundreds of different games?

oculus_rift_UE4.jpg
  • jbuzzed
    Will I be able to play Mario in VR?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Would it surprise you to find that someone already made that a thing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_-5uuSu1ZA
  • jbuzzed
    Are you surprised that I am surprised?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Do you find my lack of surprise at your display of surprise...surprising?
  • jbuzzed
    Is your special equipment reality or virtual reality?
  • Nograce80
    Who's the judging of how special it is?
  • jbuzzed
    Do you think there will be a judging panel?
  • Nograce80
    How many people will we need?
  • jbuzzed
    How many people will we need?

Isn't at least 3 standard?
    Who has the most experience in judging special equipment?

Should we take a poll?
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Will there be a test afterwards?
  • Nograce80
    edited November 2015
    If it's yours wouldn't that be you? Should we all watch as you test it?
  • Nograce80
    Should we get paid for out time? Does that mean I won't actually have to work? Would this be less fun if it was my job?
  • jbuzzed
    If it's yours wouldn't that be you? Should we all watch as you test it?

Do you know I originally read your unedited version and was very confused? :lol: