Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Would this wife have pretty feet? Would this wife love to have foot massages?

Would I be correct in thinking you admire the human feet?

How surprised would you be if I told you it was only women's feet I admire?

Would you be surprised that it didn't shock me? Do you like pretty women's pretty webbed feet to? Do you have a particular foot type you like? Does size matter?
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    rughead06 wrote: »
    Do you know how sorry I am you ladies lost your long lost friend? :neutral:

Does the straight face you show say otherwise? Are you happy we mentioned you in this thread or freaked out that a stranger has mentioned you? :joy:

DO you think he thinks people are stalking him?

Should I add him to my stalking list?

I'm not already on the list?

Do you realise I have to look through your windows at all hours? Do you know the paperwork that entails? Could you fill out the form I hand to you, it's a survey on houses in your area asking about your neighbours and local shops etc?

Why would you expect me to do your leg work? Shouldn't you take a little more pride in your stalking?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Is that a multi use question? :open_mouth:
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    synchkat wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    How do you know I'm not a bad person who stole that dog and I have to smear peanut butter in my hair to get him to show me affection?

Would anyone really do that?

Why wouldn't everyone do that? Haven't you ever had your head licked? Would it be ok if I licked your head?

Wouldn't my hair get messy if I put peanut butter in it?

Would you prefer I put the peanut butter somewhere else then? :blush:
  • Determined_ella_89

Does the straight face you show say otherwise? Are you happy we mentioned you in this thread or freaked out that a stranger has mentioned you? :joy:

Do you realise I have to look through your windows at all hours? Do you know the paperwork that entails? Could you fill out the form I hand to you, it's a survey on houses in your area asking about your neighbours and local shops etc?

Why would you expect me to do your leg work? Shouldn't you take a little more pride in your stalking?

Would you sign the contract and fill in the details so that I can stalk you without police involvement? Do you know I think you prefer women's legs?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Is that a multi use question? :open_mouth:

Do you know how useful that information would be? Do you know webbed feet look amazing to me?
  • The_Invisible_Boy

Would you be surprised that it didn't shock me? Do you like pretty women's pretty webbed feet to? Do you have a particular foot type you like? Does size matter?

Would you believe I know a woman with 6 toes on each foot? Would this webbed footed woman be one hell of a swimmer? If possible could the feet not be hairy? Should size ever matter? Isn't how you use the feet more important than the size of them?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    What are you up to my peeps?
  • The_Invisible_Boy

Would you sign the contract and fill in the details so that I can stalk you without police involvement? Do you know I think you prefer women's legs?

Are you trying to take the excitement out of the stalking? Would it be possible if you filled out the contract with whatever details you wanted and I just sign it? How weird would it look to have womens feet on men's legs?
  • Determined_ella_89

Would you believe I know a woman with 6 toes on each foot? Would this webbed footed woman be one hell of a swimmer? If possible could the feet not be hairy? Should size ever matter? Isn't how you use the feet more important than the size of them?

Would you believe when I broke my collar bone I had to use my feet to open doors when I was holding things in my other hand? Aren't feet so useful? Have you seen 'My Left Foot'? Can you get hairy feet? :scream:
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    Nograce80 wrote: »

Who are your peeps? Can I be a peep too? Wait, are these peeps marshmallow?
  • Determined_ella_89

Would you believe we may have a new applicant that wants to be stalked? :naughty:
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Does she mean that I'm squishy like a marshmallow? :open_mouth:
  • Determined_ella_89

Are you trying to take the excitement out of the stalking? Would it be possible if you filled out the contract with whatever details you wanted and I just sign it? How weird would it look to have womens feet on men's legs?

Are you saying you prefer men's legs but with women's feet? Wouldn't a woman's foot look better on a woman's leg? Don't you think there are men that have better legs than women and can walk better in heels?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    Did you know that I am attracted to a nice set of legs on a Man or a Woman?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Did you know that I am attracted to a nice set of legs on a Man or a Woman?

Do you know you have an amazing set of pins? :love: Haven't I said that before though? ;p
  • Nograce80
    Who are we stalking? Did you get him to sign the waiver in case of injury?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Who are we stalking? Did you get him to sign the waiver in case of injury?

@_the_invisible_boy would you believe he told me to fill in his details myself and he'll sign it? Do you think we should et him a new identity to match the details so that no one will suspect a thing? :joy:
  • Nograce80
    Wouldn't that be a great idea?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Should we secure the ropes first? Or maybe use the binoculars to begin with, ease him in gently?