Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    synchkat wrote: »
    Isn't there always drama everywhere here?

Did you bring a little today? Don't you think we need some good drama too?

Don't we all need drama? Should we make some up just for fun?

Don't we always do that? What should we make up?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Do you want to come move in with me Ella?

Does that mean you dont like cleaning bathrooms?
  • Determined_ella_89
    rughead06 wrote: »
    do you know that you two are giving me diabetes?

If I lick you, will that drop your sugar levels seeing as I'm more insulin than sugar?

Do were you saying that we were a good pair? Isnt sugar and insulin good? lol

Don't you think too much of either could be dangerous? :o

Dont you think that is true in life? Couldnt people say too much of us is a bad thing?

Would you believe spending 24hours of 7 days a week in another person's company can lead to insanity? :joy:

Dont you think we would have a great time though?

Do you know we could? :) but do you know I can't even stand my own company for a whole 24 hours? Do you realise that is why I keep my mind busy? :joy:

Dont you know that is why we would have to keep each other busy?

Would you dry the dishes as I wash them?

Do you know i like to do dishes and laundry? Is cleaning the bathroom a bonus?

Would you believe I love cleaning bathrooms because of the gleaming surfaces afterwards? :joy: do you know I hate laundry and dishes? Would you believe when my family come over I avoid my kitchen because I know every single utensil and plate would have been used and sat there waiting to be washed?

Do you use paper products then when they come over?

Do you know I've never thought of doing that? Lol. Do you think paper plates will hold hit dinners?
  • rughead06

If I lick you, will that drop your sugar levels seeing as I'm more insulin than sugar?

Dont you think that is true in life? Couldnt people say too much of us is a bad thing?

Would you believe spending 24hours of 7 days a week in another person's company can lead to insanity? :joy:

Do you know we could? :) but do you know I can't even stand my own company for a whole 24 hours? Do you realise that is why I keep my mind busy? :joy:

Would you believe I love cleaning bathrooms because of the gleaming surfaces afterwards? :joy: do you know I hate laundry and dishes? Would you believe when my family come over I avoid my kitchen because I know every single utensil and plate would have been used and sat there waiting to be washed?

Do you know I've never thought of doing that? Lol. Do you think paper plates will hold hit dinners?

Should we do some sample tests before they arrive? Could I bring samples if you cook the dinner?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    isn't @Nograce80 cheating on me all of the time?

Who am I cheating with now?
  • Determined_ella_89

Should we do some sample tests before they arrive? Could I bring samples if you cook the dinner?

Hot dinners? *

Samples of paper plates?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member

Do you want to move into my house?

Do you need someone to do those things?

Would you believe I need a house boy? How is it that I don't have one yet?
  • rughead06

Hot dinners? *

Samples of paper plates?

Wouldnt it make sure you are ready for the next family meal?
  • rughead06

Are you taking applications?
  • rughead06
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    isn't @Nograce80 cheating on me all of the time?

Who am I cheating with now?

can you not remember them all? Was it HJ?
  • synchkat

Do you have a resume handy?
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    Do you know that I am such a recycle nut that I rinse our Styrofoam disposable dishes and reuse over and over until they practically fall apart? ;p
  • rughead06

Can you believe I am rughead not handy? Do you want me to send it to you or hand deliver?
  • rughead06
    Do you know that I am such a recycle nut that I rinse our Styrofoam disposable dishes and reuse over and over until they practically fall apart? ;p

Isnt that good for the earth?
  • The_Invisible_Boy
    The_Invisible_Boy Posts: 568 Member
    Do you know how sorry I am you ladies lost your long lost friend? :neutral:
  • synchkat

Can you believe I am rughead not handy? Do you want me to send it to you or hand deliver?

Wait who are you?
  • rughead06

Wait who are you?

DO you need to see my ID?
  • Determined_ella_89

Does the straight face you show say otherwise? Are you happy we mentioned you in this thread or freaked out that a stranger has mentioned you? :joy:
  • rughead06

Does the straight face you show say otherwise? Are you happy we mentioned you in this thread or freaked out that a stranger has mentioned you? :joy:

DO you think he thinks people are stalking him?
  • synchkat

DO you think he thinks people are stalking him?

Maybe he could just pretend to be who we thought he was?