Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Will someone be my rhino?

What is a rhino?

Do you know it is an older man I want to spend my life with? Would you believe it is the male version of a cougar?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    So am I disqualified based off of gender???? Isn't that a bit sexist? :p
  • Determined_ella_89
    So am I disqualified based off of gender???? Isn't that a bit sexist? :p

Do you fit into the category of a cougar to me? Isn't it 30 yrs and up though? What is the age you have to be to be a cougar?
  • Nograce80
    Do you know I'm not sure?? Doesn't that depend on what age of man I'm looking to get?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Do you know I'm not sure?? Doesn't that depend on what age of man I'm looking to get?

Do you know you make a good point?!
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Are you going to drive them there? How long is that for you?

Are you coming with me?
  • Nograce80
    Aren't older men the way to go anyway?
  • rughead06
    Are we talking older than 18 or older than me?
  • Determined_ella_89
    edited November 2015
    Wouldn't you agree? Don't you think they have a clearer outlook on life? Don't you think they make amazing lovers?
  • rughead06
    Wouldn't you agree? Don't you think they have a clearer outlook on life? Don't you think they make amazing lovers?

What does age really matter though? isnt it just a number? Couldnt some 20s yo be more mature than a 40 yo?
  • Nograce80
    rughead06 wrote: »

wasn't I insinuating older than I?
  • Nograce80

Isn't that the best part?
  • Determined_ella_89

What does age really matter though? isnt it just a number? Couldnt some 20s yo be more mature than a 40 yo?

Do you know age is just a number? Would you believe I prefer older men than me because of their maturity? However would you believe I have met younger than me that are equally as mature as a 50 year old? Do you know they are very rare to find though?
  • rughead06

How old are you? Are you not 28?
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Does anybody really know what time it is?
  • rughead06
    GDLAZ wrote: »

Is it game time?
  • Nograce80

How old are you? Are you not 28?

Don't you already know my age?
  • Nograce80
    GDLAZ wrote: »

Is it game time?
    Game time for what?
  • rughead06

Do you know age is just a number? Would you believe I prefer older men than me because of their maturity? However would you believe I have met younger than me that are equally as mature as a 50 year old? Do you know they are very rare to find though?

Dont you think they would find you though? Dont they say the good ones are hard to find?
  • Determined_ella_89

Dont you think they would find you though? Dont they say the good ones are hard to find?

Are you implying I'm not good because they will find me? :o:joy: do you ever get the feeling you have walked next to the person that would be your match in life?