Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    Is this really the 1000th page of this thread? Shouldn't we all win a prize? Wouldn't it be cool if it was a tequila hot tub party?

Is the hot tub filled with tequila?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    rughead06 wrote: »
    Is this really the 1000th page of this thread? Shouldn't we all win a prize? Wouldn't it be cool if it was a tequila hot tub party?

If it isn't don't you think it should be?
  • rughead06

If it isn't don't you think it should be?

Should we drink it before we get in or as we are in it? Do you think it would be sanitary if we drank if after sitting it in for an hour?
  • JSurita3
    JSurita3 Posts: 10,177 Member
    Do you know I don't like tequila or hot tubs for that matter? Should I just leave before the 1000 page celebration?
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Didn't you hear the blue room was condemned after the last incident?

What kind of incident? Why wasnt I notified? Who had the kids? Did @Determined_ella_89 have them?

What kind of incident? Why wasnt I notified? Who had the kids? Did @Determined_ella_89 have them?

Do you know of I don't know of any incident? Would you believe they are frown adults? Did you know they were just dressed in baby clothes? :o

What happened? :o
    Didn't you see it on the news??? Was I the only one notified???

Dont you think you should have told the rest of the tripod? Can you believe that Ella is still working the handshake? Are you two talking privately about throwing me out of the tripod? :'(

Weren't you two the ones that disappeared? Haven't I been here the whole time trying to hold down the fort on my own? What if I joined another tripod?
  • Nograce80

Isn't that crazy?
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Uhtred_Ragnarson Posts: 452 Member
    Did you want to be the towel girl J?
  • rughead06
    JSurita3 wrote: »
    Do you know I don't like tequila or hot tubs for that matter? Should I just leave before the 1000 page celebration?

What would you like?
  • Nograce80
    Can we have a wine fountain for her?
  • rughead06

Do you know of I don't know of any incident? Would you believe they are frown adults? Did you know they were just dressed in baby clothes? :o

Dont you think you should have told the rest of the tripod? Can you believe that Ella is still working the handshake? Are you two talking privately about throwing me out of the tripod? :'(

Weren't you two the ones that disappeared? Haven't I been here the whole time trying to hold down the fort on my own? What if I joined another tripod?

Who do we need to fight to get you back? Would you believe I bet @Determined_ella_89 fights hard?
  • JSurita3
    Did you want to be the towel girl J?

Why would I want to be a towel girl? Doesn't Mel's wine fountain idea sound much better?
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Why wouldn't youwant to towel us off? Are you embarrassed?
  • Nograce80

Who do we need to fight to get you back? Would you believe I bet @Determined_ella_89 fights hard?

Is it going to be a royal rumble?
  • rughead06

Dont you think we should to get you back?
  • JSurita3

Why would I be embarrassed? Do you think maybe it's not my idea of fun to towel people off at a party? Shouldn't I be at a bar someplace enjoying drinks?
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Do you think Nog would want tobe the towel girl then?
  • Nograce80

Dont you think we should to get you back?

Is Ella even interested in having me back?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    JSurita3 wrote: »

Why would I be embarrassed? Do you think maybe it's not my idea of fun to towel people off at a party? Shouldn't I be at a bar someplace enjoying drinks?

I don't like tequila either...shall we bring our own bevvies?
  • Nograce80
    Do you think Nog would want tobe the towel girl then?

Isn't it lil nog?
  • rughead06
    Who is nog?