Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Replies

• Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Should you randomly smile and wink to hot strangers? Do you think that might scare them?
  • rughead06
    rughead06 Posts: 4,291 Member
    rughead06 wrote: »
    Wouldn't you agree? Don't you think they have a clearer outlook on life? Don't you think they make amazing lovers?

What does age really matter though? isnt it just a number? Couldnt some 20s yo be more mature than a 40 yo?

Do you know age is just a number? Would you believe I prefer older men than me because of their maturity? However would you believe I have met younger than me that are equally as mature as a 50 year old? Do you know they are very rare to find though?

Dont you think they would find you though? Dont they say the good ones are hard to find?

Are you implying I'm not good because they will find me? :o:joy: do you ever get the feeling you have walked next to the person that would be your match in life?

WHy would i say your not good, I know your a great woman and mother, dont you agree? Can i say i a cant agree more?
  • rughead06
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    Should you randomly smile and wink to hot strangers? Do you think that might scare them?

Could it depend on it you try and wink with both eyes and run up behind them?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Nograce80 wrote: »

Don't you think you could use an excuse if they freak out, like " sorry my contact went out of place" or grit in my eye and I had a twitch"?
  • Determined_ella_89
    Wouldn't you agree? Don't you think they have a clearer outlook on life? Don't you think they make amazing lovers?

What does age really matter though? isnt it just a number? Couldnt some 20s yo be more mature than a 40 yo?

Do you know age is just a number? Would you believe I prefer older men than me because of their maturity? However would you believe I have met younger than me that are equally as mature as a 50 year old? Do you know they are very rare to find though?

Dont you think they would find you though? Dont they say the good ones are hard to find?

Are you implying I'm not good because they will find me? :o:joy: do you ever get the feeling you have walked next to the person that would be your match in life?

WHy would i say your not good, I know your a great woman and mother, dont you agree? Can i say i a cant agree more?

Do you know that made me smile? Isn't that a lovely thing to say? :kissing_heart:
  • rughead06

Do you know that made me smile? Isn't that a lovely thing to say? :kissing_heart:

Can you believe i was only stating what I know? Do you know its not fair i missed seeing that smile?
  • Determined_ella_89

Can you believe i was only stating what I know? Do you know its not fair i missed seeing that smile?

Aww :blush: do you know you're sweet?
  • Uhtred_Ragnarson
    Uhtred_Ragnarson Posts: 452 Member
    do you know that you two are giving me diabetes?
  • rughead06

Can you believe I have been told that once before? Do you know i think it was the vampire that was sucking my blood that said i was sweet?
  • rughead06

Do you need a shot?
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    Wtf are you lot on about?
  • Determined_ella_89

If I lick you, will that drop your sugar levels seeing as I'm more insulin than sugar?
  • Determined_ella_89

Can you believe I have been told that once before? Do you know i think it was the vampire that was sucking my blood that said i was sweet?

Are you now a changed man? :o
  • rughead06

If I lick you, will that drop your sugar levels seeing as I'm more insulin than sugar?

Do were you saying that we were a good pair? Isnt sugar and insulin good? lol
  • Determined_ella_89
    Wtf are you lot on about?

Which part?
  • Determined_ella_89

Don't you think too much of either could be dangerous? :o
  • rughead06

Dont you think that is true in life? Couldnt people say too much of us is a bad thing?
  • Determined_ella_89

Dont you think that is true in life? Couldnt people say too much of us is a bad thing?

Would you believe spending 24hours of 7 days a week in another person's company can lead to insanity? :joy:
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,771 Member
    @Determined_ella_89 why dont you respond to my msgs? my letters? was it me sending a picture of my rhino that put u off?
  • Determined_ella_89
    @Determined_ella_89 why dont you respond to my msgs? my letters? was it me sending a picture of my rhino that put u off?

Why would I not respond to you? Do you know I haven't received any of the above without replying? Did you show me your male cougar?! :flushed: do you know I didn't know you were into them? :joy: