Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Am I too early for the netflix and chill? ..is there enough room on the couch for me too?
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Could I still be here because I'm trying to put off tomorrow?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Am I too early for the netflix and chill? ..is there enough room on the couch for me too?

Can't we get a couch to ourselves?
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    Options
    VikMcAnik wrote: »
    Do you want me to be Batman instead?

If you're Batman, then kindly invite Jo to be your Batwoman?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Why are you trying to put off tomorrow? Isnt tomorrow going to come no matter what you do?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Do you know that I'm kind of dreading tomorrow because I'll find out the outcome to a situation I'd rather avoid entirely?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Didn't you know that stressing only makes things worse and getting more sleep would be of much more benefit to you?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Didn't you know that I have clinical insomnia and pretty much can't sleep 30% of the time anyway?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Did you know that that sounds a lot like my problem but haven't bothered going to a doctor about it? Other than vats of whiskey, have you found anything that helps?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Would it help to maybe focus on next week ? The situation tomorrow will be in the past..over and done with..
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    Did you know that that sounds a lot like my problem but haven't bothered going to a doctor about it? Other than vats of whiskey, have you found anything that helps?

Do you know that I haven't, yet? Could it be because I pretty much refuse to take sleeping aids like Ambien due to their insane side effects?
    Would it help to maybe focus on next week ? The situation tomorrow will be in the past..over and done with..

Well do you know that there might be consequences for me if it goes badly? Could I have done something wrong?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Is there anything you can change by worrying? ..my philosophy is ultimately all things happen as they are meant to...good or bad ..learn the lesson and move on..
  • fjellrev
    Options
    May I comment on how I agree that throwing sleeping pills at a person doesn't simply fix the problem? Is there a possibility that tomorrow's situation just seems a lot worse from the outside than what it's probably going to be?
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Did you know that started as a question and ended in a statement?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Is there anything you can change by worrying? ..my philosophy is ultimately all things happen as they are meant to...good or bad ..learn the lesson and move on..

While I understand that in principle, does it change the fact that I'm neurotic as f**k and basically just worry about everything forever? lol
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Can this situation kill you tomorrow? ..
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Ha, no...do you know it's more of a situation where I'll have to own up to doing something that I shouldn't have done, and would rather not have to admit to having done?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    May I comment on how I agree that throwing sleeping pills at a person doesn't simply fix the problem? Is there a possibility that tomorrow's situation just seems a lot worse from the outside than what it's probably going to be?

You know, I realize that's objectively true, but it doesn't help from this side of it? That said, do you know that I realize that by this time tomorrow I'll be on the other side of it no matter what?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Don't you know we have all been there? Does it have the potential to get you fired?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    You know, I realize that's objectively true, but it doesn't help from this side of it? That said, do you know that I realize that by this time tomorrow I'll be on the other side of it no matter what?

How can I blame you for worrying since I'm no different, even after trying to tell myself that the worrying and stress wouldn't affect/change the outcome, anyway?