Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Can you keep it going asking ONLY QUESTIONS?

Options

Replies

• OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,523 Member
    Options
    Don't you know we have all been there? Does it have the potential to get you fired?

Would you believe that realistically, there's only about a 1% chance of me getting fired because of it, but even so, I'm a little worried about the possibility? Could this all be a gigantic misunderstanding?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Do you see how whilst you may be uncomfortable tomorrow..you will not be killed and most likely not lose your job? ..good huh
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Do you know that I'm just sitting here, drinking whiskey, playing with my balisong, and hoping an asteroid hits the planet before tomorrow? lol
  • fjellrev
    fjellrev Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    How do you not know that you're invincible and even an asteroid couldn't take you out, let alone some silly, potential slap on the wrist from a superior?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    Do you know that I'm just sitting here, drinking whiskey, playing with my balisong, and hoping an asteroid hits the planet before tomorrow? lol

You do know thats not likely to happen right?? And stop playing with your knife before you cut yourself
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    How do you not know that you're invincible and even an asteroid couldn't take you out, let alone some silly, potential slap on the wrist from a superior?

You know, I won't even get a slap on the wrist? Literally nothing is going to happen to me - no one is going to yell at me, there are almost no repercussions, I'm just still anxious about it? Aren't I nuts?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Is there absolutely anything that could then possibly get you to stop being do damn anxious about it especially since you already know nothing terrible is going to happen?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Lol, you know I'm really just being a bit of a drama queen about it because I have nothing else to think about right now, and this isn't even the worst thing to happen to me today, let alone this week?

In all seriousness though, I really do appreciate the concern you guys are showing. I'm just neurotic and have difficulty getting out of my own skull sometimes.
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Will you at least give the 411 tomorrow at the end of the work dramz to inform us of the outcome? Oh, and to admit that we were right all along? :tongue:
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Do you know that I definitely will, especially if it goes bad? And btw Jo, do you know that I haven't seriously injured myself with a balisong in years? :tongue:
  • fjellrev
    Options
    What if it goes extremely well, though? What if you get a promotion? What if you win a free pair of rollerblades? What if you so happen to run into a wild Alexi Laiho and catch him with a Poké Ball before he has a chance to use SHRED on you?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    fjellrev wrote: »
    What if it goes extremely well, though? What if you get a promotion? What if you win a free pair of rollerblades? What if you so happen to run into a wild Alexi Laiho and catch him with a Poké Ball before he has a chance to use SHRED on you?

Did that get oddly specific really quick? Is that the female version of me running into Christina Hendricks and somehow managing to give her the Master Ball before she escapes?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Why shouldn't I be surprised if that would be the female version for some (but personally not for me)?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    So then given the opportunity, who would you use your Master Balls on?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    Perhaps pre-Reroute to Remain Jesper Strömblad would be a good choice? Or Carey Price if we're talking NHL?
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    Do you know that I don't watch sports ball at all?
  • fjellrev
    Options
    How can you like everything, anyway?
  • GDLAZ
    GDLAZ Posts: 3,784 Member
    Options
    What have I missed?
  • srazamora
    srazamora Posts: 4,266 Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Are you really expecting a recap? Could I easily sum it up by guessing we missed a lot of questions?
  • J383
    J383 Posts: 4,573 Member
    Options
    Is it wrong to be ready for a nap?